Hello everyone, I’m in a queue on Morrison’s website to do groceries for 26 minutes then 1 minute then It’s my turn sorry error

Posted 8th Apr
Finally click button now in queue again for 26-28 minutes, anybody else having same trouble? Thank you
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

Top comments
666FU08/04/2020 13:01

You do know shops are actually open. Why don't you just mosey on down and …You do know shops are actually open. Why don't you just mosey on down and buy your shopping the old fashion way?

You do know there is a virus around that is killing vulnerable people and the elderly and many have been told to isolate themselves for 12 weeks?..

You do know that some people are disabled and can’t go to the shops on their own?..
666FU08/04/2020 13:33

Well if people who are not in any of the categories you listed went to the …Well if people who are not in any of the categories you listed went to the shops instead of ordering online there will be slots available for people who need them. But people have been brainwashed to believe that stepping out of their abode is an immediate death sentence.

You assumed the OP was one of those people though. You don’t know their circumstances.
666FU08/04/2020 18:09

So you don't have any vulnerable people living with you? Why do you need a …So you don't have any vulnerable people living with you? Why do you need a delivery then? Young children are not vulnerable by the way!

Do you actually know anything about this, or just trolling for fun?

There are lots of people who've not had a government letter (and appear on an official list of vulnerable people), who at the same time have been told (by the government) to self-isolate. If you're not simply trolling, then go and do some reading to educate yourself because it's just embarrassing.
32 Comments
Won’t be any slots anyway
got same error or no slots available (a hyphen is displayed against the slots), but after trying and trying, then slots came up with pricings for delivery for different slots
Thanks everyone
Edited by: "sydney2" 8th Apr
try using as many devices as you can at the same time I'm sure everybody must be doing the same thing
the engines cannae take it captain
You do know shops are actually open. Why don't you just mosey on down and buy your shopping the old fashion way?

You do know shops are actually open. Why don't you just mosey on down and …You do know shops are actually open. Why don't you just mosey on down and buy your shopping the old fashion way?

You do know there is a virus around that is killing vulnerable people and the elderly and many have been told to isolate themselves for 12 weeks?..

You do know that some people are disabled and can’t go to the shops on their own?..
I happen to work for morrisons and home delivery is very busy there are no slots free
Do we need a post every hour from people having issues with grocery delivery? It’s obvious servers are overloaded and slots are rare. There’s bound to be countless issues, none of which anyone on here can solve.
Biddy208/04/2020 13:09

You do know there is a virus around that is killing vulnerable people and …You do know there is a virus around that is killing vulnerable people and the elderly and many have been told to isolate themselves for 12 weeks?..You do know that some people are disabled and can’t go to the shops on their own?..

Well if people who are not in any of the categories you listed went to the shops instead of ordering online there will be slots available for people who need them. But people have been brainwashed to believe that stepping out of their abode is an immediate death sentence.

Well if people who are not in any of the categories you listed went to the …Well if people who are not in any of the categories you listed went to the shops instead of ordering online there will be slots available for people who need them. But people have been brainwashed to believe that stepping out of their abode is an immediate death sentence.

You assumed the OP was one of those people though. You don’t know their circumstances.

I wonder how so many people are catching this virus, including VIPs and celebs if everyone (except key workers) is in isolation? (tongue in cheek, rhetorical question)
If you've got Amazon Prime Now in your area try using that instead?
had this problem with tesco but the error happens before the queue starts, and when i finally got to the site again, i was put into a virtual queue but when i got to the end of the queue 30 minutes later, there were no slots left so it was a complete waste of time anyway.

the system tend to fall over if too many people access the site at the same time and their virtual queueing system hasn't exactly been set up correctly as it still let people queue when there is no longer any slots left!

OMG!
Biddy208/04/2020 13:09

You do know there is a virus around that is killing vulnerable people and …You do know there is a virus around that is killing vulnerable people and the elderly and many have been told to isolate themselves for 12 weeks?..You do know that some people are disabled and can’t go to the shops on their own?..

i think is point is they should limit it to those who really need it, most should just go out to the shop

Example im 20 and go out anyway to walk my dog so even i prefer Delivery someone like me should be willing to let more vulnerable ppl get the slots
Majority of the country will be fine going to the shop eben if its a little risky ill orefer to take a risk over older/vulnerable ppl
Even though no one is immune i still would give up.a slot for someone who actually needs it any day
Edited by: "Norseg" 8th Apr
I got an email from Sainsbury’s that said the vulnerable etc have taken their slots so there are slots free for the rest. There was loads of slots to choose from.
I went to the shops earlier. Straight in, no queuing outside first, straight round, EVERYTHING I needed was there, pasta, rice (even risotto!) Mince Beef, lamb, pork, whole chicken and every part thereof. Freezers full of veg, pizzas, chips, fish and meat. It was like nothing had happened. Even had loo rolls and hand soap!

Delivery isn't an option for me as I live a little remote for the big supermarkets to deliver to.

It’s also about not bringing the virus home to vulnerable persons or young children 👶 and please respect the confinement
winzzz08/04/2020 13:14

Do we need a post every hour from people having issues with grocery …Do we need a post every hour from people having issues with grocery delivery? It’s obvious servers are overloaded and slots are rare. There’s bound to be countless issues, none of which anyone on here can solve.

I was just trying to find out if anyone was actually getting through or not, to decide whether to try other supermarkets. Thank you for those trying to help
Downtownmonkey08/04/2020 15:44

I got an email from Sainsbury’s that said the vulnerable etc have taken t …I got an email from Sainsbury’s that said the vulnerable etc have taken their slots so there are slots free for the rest. There was loads of slots to choose from.

Thanks I’ve tried still prioritising vulnerable customers. Will try again later, thanks for help.
sydney208/04/2020 16:07

Thanks I’ve tried still prioritising vulnerable customers. Will try again l …Thanks I’ve tried still prioritising vulnerable customers. Will try again later, thanks for help.

So you don't have any vulnerable people living with you? Why do you need a delivery then? Young children are not vulnerable by the way!

So you don't have any vulnerable people living with you? Why do you need a …So you don't have any vulnerable people living with you? Why do you need a delivery then? Young children are not vulnerable by the way!

How about grandparents, not vulnerable according to you I suppose plus I feel it’s rude of you to ask personal question, thank you
Edited by: "sydney2" 8th Apr
sydney208/04/2020 18:11

How about grandparents, not vulnerable according to you I suppose

"I’ve tried still prioritising vulnerable customers" but then why cant you get a slot if you live with people who fit the definition of vulnerable customers?
666FU08/04/2020 18:18

"I’ve tried still prioritising vulnerable customers" but then why cant you …"I’ve tried still prioritising vulnerable customers" but then why cant you get a slot if you live with people who fit the definition of vulnerable customers?

sydney208/04/2020 18:11

How about grandparents, not vulnerable according to you I suppose

I have tried it says ‘still prioritising etc’ I guess Covid19 is bringing the best and worst in people I will just ignore your comments from now on as you are being unhelpful,

Do you actually know anything about this, or just trolling for fun?

There are lots of people who've not had a government letter (and appear on an official list of vulnerable people), who at the same time have been told (by the government) to self-isolate. If you're not simply trolling, then go and do some reading to educate yourself because it's just embarrassing.
HottyHotty08/04/2020 18:23

Do you actually know anything about this, or just trolling for fun?There …Do you actually know anything about this, or just trolling for fun?There are lots of people who've not had a government letter (and appear on an official list of vulnerable people), who at the same time have been told (by the government) to self-isolate. If you're not simply trolling, then go and do some reading to educate yourself because it's just embarrassing.

Yes I know somethings about this. What has the government letter got to do with anything? I'm all for vulnerable people staying at home and using delivery services but I can guarantee you that many of the available delivery slots are being taken up by perfectly healthy and not vulnerable people who just don't want to go to the shops.
666FU08/04/2020 18:56

Yes I know somethings about this. What has the government letter got to do …Yes I know somethings about this. What has the government letter got to do with anything? I'm all for vulnerable people staying at home and using delivery services but I can guarantee you that many of the available delivery slots are being taken up by perfectly healthy and not vulnerable people who just don't want to go to the shops.

This isn't hard, even people who are not vulnerable are following the official advice by ordering shopping online. Shops are one of the main avenues of spreading the virus, whatever measures they may put in place.

No one has been brainwashed into thinking stepping outside is immediate death as you say, the implication of a threatened tighter lockdown would suggest completely the opposite.
666FU08/04/2020 18:56

Yes I know somethings about this. What has the government letter got to do …Yes I know somethings about this. What has the government letter got to do with anything? I'm all for vulnerable people staying at home and using delivery services but I can guarantee you that many of the available delivery slots are being taken up by perfectly healthy and not vulnerable people who just don't want to go to the shops.

I agree with you as I walked past the click and collect queue around tesco's car park today and it was full of cars with 20/30/40 year olds where I bet the majority of them could easily park their cars and go and pick their own shopping rather than expecting a shop assistant to pick up their risk! Whilst depriving people who cannot do their own shopping of that click and collect slot - home delivery will be exactly the same

Not sure what is so difficult about Tesco's request to go to the store if you can
jase.208/04/2020 19:33

I agree with you as I walked past the click and collect queue around …I agree with you as I walked past the click and collect queue around tesco's car park today and it was full of cars with 20/30/40 year olds where I bet the majority of them could easily park their cars and go and pick their own shopping rather than expecting a shop assistant to pick up their risk! Whilst depriving people who cannot do their own shopping of that click and collect slot - home delivery will be exactly the same Not sure what is so difficult about Tesco's request to go to the store if you can

We did go to shop to get weeks worth of food. Then Sainsbury’s emailed me that they have slots left from vulnerable people so we got delivery. Same happened again this week. It seems that vulnerable are not using all their allocated slots.
jase.208/04/2020 19:33

I agree with you as I walked past the click and collect queue around …I agree with you as I walked past the click and collect queue around tesco's car park today and it was full of cars with 20/30/40 year olds where I bet the majority of them could easily park their cars and go and pick their own shopping rather than expecting a shop assistant to pick up their risk! Whilst depriving people who cannot do their own shopping of that click and collect slot - home delivery will be exactly the same Not sure what is so difficult about Tesco's request to go to the store if you can

Is this the coronavirus version of “I saw someone walking into a shop who used a disabled badge”?

Again. You don’t know their circumstances. For all you know, they are using c+c because they live with vulnerable people and couldn’t get a delivery slot.
Edited by: "Biddy2" 8th Apr
Biddy208/04/2020 21:18

Is this the coronavirus version of “I saw someone walking into a shop who u …Is this the coronavirus version of “I saw someone walking into a shop who used a disabled badge”?Again. You don’t know their circumstances. For all you know, they are using c+c because they live with vulnerable people and couldn’t get a delivery slot.

if you read what I wrote I said most not ALL

Id nip down to ladbrokes if I could and bet on it that most of these people could have gone and done their own shopping - then people like my elderly and one disabled parents might have a chance of getting a slot considering they have used tesco online delivery for years - hence ill go into Tesco and get their shopping and drop it even though they live some distance away

Bottom line is the supermarkets and government needed to do more to support at risk, older and vunderable people
Edited by: "jase.2" 8th Apr
jase.208/04/2020 23:27

if you read what I wrote I said most not ALL Id nip down to ladbrokes if I …if you read what I wrote I said most not ALL Id nip down to ladbrokes if I could and bet on it that most of these people could have gone and done their own shopping - then people like my elderly and one disabled parents might have a chance of getting a slot considering they have used tesco online delivery for years - hence ill go into Tesco and get their shopping and drop it

I read it. Point still stands. You don’t know people’s individual circumstances so stop judging them.

My parents are both disabled. Doesn’t mean I judge people whom I don’t know anything about.
Edited by: "Biddy2" 8th Apr
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions