Groups

Hello everyone. Lovefilm question

Did the Blockbuster free trial and a tv series counted as 1 rental (received the discs all at once) Just started the Tesco free trial and have had 2 episodes of a series on one dvd sent out and counted as one rental (and at only 4 dvds per month this will prob us the trial up) so was wondering how Lovefilm do it please.

4 Comments

I just signed up for Lovefilm and my first rental was Smallville Season 7. It seems that Lovefilm rental is per disc rather than per series as I got the first 8 episodes on 2 discs, but have to send them back before I can get next episodes

Original Poster

Thanks for that. Thats a shame, especially when youve got them over the weekend. Guess Ill go with blockbuster when ive finished my trials.

The free trial period I signed up for is 90 days, so I'm not too disappointed - besides, if I got all the episodes at once, I'd never get anything done! :roll:

1 disc at a time with lovefilm, blockbuster is the same for me always got 1 disc not a whole season.
    sign up for the 3 month free trial with 3 dvds at home at once lots of voucher codes on here
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. computer active mag comp - win one of two y-cam protect alarm systems worth…44
      2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578
      3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1211
      4. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…55

See more discussions