Groups

Hello folks :)

Just got back from my holiday last night..1 week in sunny (apparently) Cornwall..rained for 4 days non stop and traffic jams galore near Birmingham on my way home. Managed to get home just after 10pm last night after setting off from Cornwall at 7.30am..oh well least I spent many hours in the pubs down there lol

So any juicy goss whilst I was away? ..well apart from British Gas putting up gas prices yet again haha

11 Comments

Banned

british gas havent

Glad you enjoyed yourself down here in rainy, over-priced, over-rated, over-packed-pubbed,Cornwall.

Thank god I'm out of here in a few weeks & moving back to England. It will be nice to be able to buy petrol after 9 o clock at night & get a doctor's appointment & a tradesman who actually bothers to turn up & all the other things normal people take for granted!

After a 4- year grind of living down here, I need to get back in touch with normal life again!!

Do come again! Oh - and the traffic is always the same because of holidaymakers trying to escape & local Cornish people who can't get to grips with the highway code!!

Col.

Original Poster

Umm haven't they put it up by 35%?

Banned

GerryG;2662980

Umm haven't they put it up by 35%?

oh i dont know, im on click5 with bg and received an email to say they have not raised their price, maybe just that tariff then

Original Poster

karaokecolin;2662976

Glad you enjoyed yourself down here in rainy, over-priced, over-rated, … Glad you enjoyed yourself down here in rainy, over-priced, over-rated, over-packed-pubbed,Cornwall.Thank god I'm out of here in a few weeks & moving back to England. It will be nice to be able to buy petrol after 9 o clock at night & get a doctor's appointment & a tradesman who actually bothers to turn up & all the other things normal people take for granted!After a 4- year grind of living down here, I need to get back in touch with normal life again!!Do come again! Oh - and the traffic is always the same because of holidaymakers trying to escape & local Cornish people who can't get to grips with the highway code!!Col.

Did actually enjoy my holiday even with the rain..was my 1st time ever in Cornwall and will probably go back again

Original Poster

sassie;2662994

oh i dont know, im on click5 with bg and received an email to say they … oh i dont know, im on click5 with bg and received an email to say they have not raised their price, maybe just that tariff then

Ah I am on standard tariff hence 35% increase..guess I better start rubbing 2 sticks together soon in the Winter haha

Welcome home, glad u had a good un x

Original Poster

hannah19790;2663021

Welcome home, glad u had a good un x

Thanks

Funny..as I went to Boscastle on Friday..didn't realise after I got home last night that it was the village that was flooded several years ago and was well documented on the news..small world eh.

Banned

GerryG;2663007

Ah I am on standard tariff hence 35% increase..guess I better start … Ah I am on standard tariff hence 35% increase..guess I better start rubbing 2 sticks together soon in the Winter haha

think you need to look at your new tariff prices and those of click5, it is £55 through quidco to change (think) I have been through quidco everytime they had a new click tariff and was paid for each one:thumbsup:

WELCOME BACK GLAD YOU HAD A GOOD TIME :thumbsup:

Welcome home and back to HUKDs :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4041741
      2. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp912
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764622
      4. What is there free to do in your town?2138

See more discussions