Hello from Belfast!

Posted 16th Nov
Hello everyone, just checking in from Belfast.

I've been using the site for a while, but decided to sign up as a member in time for Black Friday.

I do have one question - how do I subscribe to newsletters which interest me? For example, I would like to hear about deals in electronics, is there any way I can find out about new deals in electronics etc?
Community Updates
Introduce Yourself
9 Comments
click on FAQ at the bottom of web page
splender16/11/2019 12:03

click on FAQ at the bottom of web page

ahhh so it's under alerts - I was looking for "subscriptions".

Thank you!
Hello from outside Templepatrick
Hello from chilly East Belfast, hence my avatar.

I check the site several times daily. Problem with email subscriptions is that for some you really have to be quick and by the time the email goes out the deal has gone.

Couple of tips, always check Quidco/ TCB even if it's not mentioned. Ignore store specific deals unless they say plenty of stock as you will go on a wild goose chase (I've been there), not all deals are bargains and many deals appear again and again

I'd trigger a word alert rather than a subscription, they appear immediately when they are posted.

Great site and friendly community BTW
cecilmcroberts16/11/2019 15:01

Hello from outside Templepatrick

Cheers!

GlentoranMark16/11/2019 16:19

Hello from chilly East Belfast, hence my avatar.I check the site several …Hello from chilly East Belfast, hence my avatar.I check the site several times daily. Problem with email subscriptions is that for some you really have to be quick and by the time the email goes out the deal has gone.Couple of tips, always check Quidco/ TCB even if it's not mentioned. Ignore store specific deals unless they say plenty of stock as you will go on a wild goose chase (I've been there), not all deals are bargains and many deals appear again and again I'd trigger a word alert rather than a subscription, they appear immediately when they are posted.Great site and friendly community BTW

Thank for the tips. I'll set up some word alerts..

Good to see some more Northern Irish on here.
gr198016/11/2019 17:41

Cheers!Thank for the tips. I'll set up some word alerts.. Good to see …Cheers!Thank for the tips. I'll set up some word alerts.. Good to see some more Northern Irish on here.

We all have our mutual moans about delivery costs or those things they won't deliver lol. Along with the smug looks at times of the N.Ireland only offers
cecilmcroberts16/11/2019 17:44

We all have our mutual moans about delivery costs or those things they …We all have our mutual moans about delivery costs or those things they won't deliver lol. Along with the smug looks at times of the N.Ireland only offers

lol don't get me started on things not being delivered to Northern Ireland.
Hello from South Belfast. I agree that it is better to set up the keyword alerts, otherwise you might get quite a lot of emails.
Weby00717/11/2019 04:29

Hello from South Belfast. I agree that it is better to set up the keyword …Hello from South Belfast. I agree that it is better to set up the keyword alerts, otherwise you might get quite a lot of emails.

Hello, good to meet you .
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions