Hello from myusernamehasgone234

Expert (Beta) 51
Posted 23rd Dec 2019Edited by:"myusernamehasgone234"
hotukdeals.com/com…542

Hi folks just wanted to introduce myself as i’ll be joining the expert programme as a newbie in January.

I was originally invited when it began but I declined that first invite.

But here I am now ready to give it a go.

Some of you will probably be aware of who I am if you like trainers and keep an eye on the fashion category or hang out in discussions.

However many of you won’t know me as I don’t post in the more popular technology and gaming categories hence this post.

I have been posting on the site regularly now for a couple of years, the site has helped me save money so I have tried to help others save with the deals I post. Some may argue I make them spend more money as they buy too many pairs of trainers.

I think my deals tend to be like marmite you either love them or hate them. Fashion is subjective so what appeals to one person might not to another.

I am aware my spelling and grammar are terrible so apologies in advance for that I’m working in my proof reading.

Well done if you managed to make sense of what I’ve posted so far. You will see me do lots of edits on my comments and deals because of this.

I do try to research everything I post to ensure that they are the cheapest available and give as much information as possible however I am human and can/ do make mistakes all feedback is well coming.

I do post individual items from sales that are already posted, I may post a few items from the same sale, these are what I consider highlights the best items from that sale, I do not list every single item from a sale just the ones I think are discounted the most or have the most appeal.

I post local offline deals as I am quite close to a Nike/Adidas Outlet. I have found some amazing bargains from there in the past and I’m sorry not everyone can benefit from these post if your miles away but I do hope they can help out those who are local.

What can you expect from me in 2020 hopefully lots more cheap trainer deals.
Community Updates
Introduce Yourself
51 Comments
Wow, wasn't expecting that but congratulations
Edited by: "jayhutton10" 23rd Dec 2019
39477757-m16bH.jpg
.. Something to wipe your trainers on In all seriousness welcome to you
Who are you again?
jayhutton1023/12/2019 17:42

Wow, wasn't expecting that but congratulations

I was very surprised by the invite too.
myusernamehasgone23423/12/2019 17:45

I was very surprised by the invite too.

I more meant that didn't know if the PEP would be continuing or not. Congratulations on the invite, I'm sure you will do well
Said it on the main thread and also DM - congrats and welcome to the gang In all fairness it has been a bit game heavy - no offence to the fellow experts - so having a non gamer can only be a good thing for the spread of deals.
matwalaboy23/12/2019 17:49

Said it on the main thread and also DM - congrats and welcome to the gang …Said it on the main thread and also DM - congrats and welcome to the gang In all fairness it has been a bit game heavy - no offence to the fellow experts - so having a non gamer can only be a good thing for the spread of deals.

Yeah I hoping not to tread on any of the other experts toes as it’s all about trainers for me.

I’m clueless when it comes to gaming and tech.
Great to have you on board
myusernamehasgone23423/12/2019 17:50

Yeah I hoping not to tread on any of the other experts toes as it’s all a …Yeah I hoping not to tread on any of the other experts toes as it’s all about trainers for me.I’m clueless when it comes to gaming and tech.

That's why I don't vote on gaming deals as am clueless myself. Wishing you well in your new capacity. Have a great Christmas!
Congratulations
philedsch23/12/2019 18:07

That's why I don't vote on gaming deals as am clueless myself. Wishing you …That's why I don't vote on gaming deals as am clueless myself. Wishing you well in your new capacity. Have a great Christmas!

Thanks
Well done my friend, no more chocolate orange deals then
eslick23/12/2019 18:30

Well done my friend, no more chocolate orange deals then

Thanks still love a chocolate orange
39478303-1AHko.jpg
Congrats 🍻
For many of us you are already an Expert.
Congratulations and good luck.
TheFilthyGranny23/12/2019 19:08

For many of us you are already an Expert. Congratulations and good luck.

Thank you
Well done
and good luck in the proof reading
Wongy11023/12/2019 20:11

Well done and good luck in the proof reading

Thanks I need to find a deal on something like this
39479116-hHXtn.jpg
A worthy acquisition for HUKD
I knew it. You gone from posting weekly to 10 times a day. Hope they pay you well.
Well done! I don't buy trainers that often, but you've made me look in my Nike Outlet a bit more (not much luck so far, mind you)!
Edited by: "louiselouise" 23rd Dec 2019
spyro12323/12/2019 20:50

I knew it. You gone from posting weekly to 10 times a day. Hope they pay …I knew it. You gone from posting weekly to 10 times a day. Hope they pay you well.

Really I’ve only known a week so hasn’t influenced my posting at all yet.

I don’t start until Jan, there have been some fantastic deals around recently hence more posts from me.
louiselouise23/12/2019 20:57

Well done! I don't buy trainers that often, but you've made me …Well done! I don't buy trainers that often, but you've made me look in my Nike Outlet a bit more (not much luck so far, mind you)!

Thanks

Really hit and miss in the Nike Outlet.

Sale started today in my local but nothing stood out to me as a good deal.

Adidas Outlet around the corner was much better today.
I have no problem with people getting extra incentives, as I just post for fun and to share my findings wandering around the shops where I am (pretty rich pickings as I'm near the city centre, and a lot of it I share with my sister first on Facebook Messenger ) - though some people can't help turning it into Them And Us. Hopefully you won't get hassled like the first lot did (reading between the lines, from what I read on Misc at the time).
Edited by: "louiselouise" 23rd Dec 2019
Congratulations, here's one for you to post. Quality street tin £6 at Asda in-store not checked if posted already. Also family time biscuit £1.50.
louiselouise23/12/2019 21:08

I have no problem with people getting extra incentives, as I just post for …I have no problem with people getting extra incentives, as I just post for fun and to share my findings wandering around the shops where I am (pretty rich pickings as I'm near the city centre, and a lot of it I share with my sister first on Facebook Messenger ) - though some people can't help turning it into Them And Us. Hopefully you won't get hassled like the first lot did (reading between the lines, from what I read on Misc at the time).

Thanks @louiselouise

I was offered the incentive over a year ago and turned down the opportunity and still continued post on here, because I enjoyed sharing and deals and helping others save.

I just posted like you for fun and didn’t expect any reward and just became habit of finding deals and sharing them here and it’s was nice to get some positive feedback in the comments when people were thankful for my deals.

I will continue to post as before, but perhaps will make a few more trips to the outlets but those deals aren’t everyone’s cup of tea.
MR112323/12/2019 21:17

Congratulations, here's one for you to post. Quality street tin £6 at Asda …Congratulations, here's one for you to post. Quality street tin £6 at Asda in-store not checked if posted already. Also family time biscuit £1.50.

those aren’t trainers though.

I like to stick to what I know but thanks for that.
myusernamehasgone23423/12/2019 21:20

those aren’t trainers though. I like to stick to what I know b … those aren’t trainers though. I like to stick to what I know but thanks for that.

Well done mate! We had our initial blip on that Very deal but then we became great mates. I’m already great mates with buzz & mix but you can never have too many great mates.
JumpMan198023/12/2019 22:12

Well done mate! We had our initial blip on that Very deal but then we …Well done mate! We had our initial blip on that Very deal but then we became great mates. I’m already great mates with buzz & mix but you can never have too many great mates.

apur3223/12/2019 22:25

Welcome aboard. Many congratulations @myusernamehasgone234

Thanks guys
A lot has happened since I bowed out from this site...

P.S. Congrats!
Edited by: "FantasyDeals" 23rd Dec 2019
FantasyDeals23/12/2019 22:52

A lot has happened since I bowed out from this site... P.S. …A lot has happened since I bowed out from this site... P.S. Congrats!

Welcome back.

@myusernamehasgone234 I'd like to say "congratulations", but it will probably change you (like it does to everybody else).

I won't go on, as I had my latest comment removed from the ongoing "Pepper - what is it and how does it work?" thread.

(Brick) Walls have ears. Especially their ice cream.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions