Groups
    EXPIRED

Hello, Hope You've all had a good day!!!!!!!!!!

Just got back from my family day, nice food, good pressies, totally shattered, but happy enough, managed to watch Dr Who - brilliant I must say, much better than last year! Back home to a room full of kid's pressies - they're over the moon, me too the money i saved courtesy of deals on here, thanks HUKD! Just wanted to say I hope you have all had a wonderful time and if not at least it's night-time now, it will all be over soon,lol. Merrry Xmas and bring on 2009

22 Comments

Banned

Merry Christmas Star xxx

Banned

starsparkle2311;3860374

Thanx, hope you had a good day, anything nice? unexpected?:)

The Monty Python boxset and Wall E on DVD...unexpected but brilliant...proper chuffed

the rest from rents was expected tbh, seeing how I bought 4 of them myself as rents didnt have time to go get them...and I actualy asked for a new dressing gown too

you?

Tickets to see Morrissey in March, awesome.
    Hope you all had a good day x

merry christmas starsparkle glad you've had a nice day :thumbsup:

ODB_69;3860524

http://www.find-dvd.co.uk/search.aspxhttp://www.find-dvd.co.uk/search.aspxBUT they are all £6 in store @ Tesco...cause I got them all for the missus

whos ur missus?

jellybaby22;3860950

hello xxhey ace? good christmas?I got lots of good stuff......from one … hello xxhey ace? good christmas?I got lots of good stuff......from one lovely person in particular xxxxHad a good day all told..:)

u talking bout chrissy boy?? i had a good day thanks kelly......havent drunk anything all day, spent time with family and have broken away now to play some cod waw.

how are u x

starsparkle2311;3861174

hope you've all - jellybaby, lyndsbowes, acecatarrh, everyone else tuning … hope you've all - jellybaby, lyndsbowes, acecatarrh, everyone else tuning in, had a good day!!!! Haven't touched a drop of alcohol today, may save that for the weekend,lol:thumbsup:and yeh who is ODB's missus? Did I miss that deal?

yay, yeah had a good day thx hun and thx for the mention.... pbc an all that :lol: :thumbsup:

http://i42.tinypic.com/25u05yo.gif

black gerbil1;3861263

+1

you sure enjoyed xmas, amirite?

black gerbil1;3861345

you sure enjoyed xmas, amirite?

did you get any prezzies in the end?

lyndsbowes;3861353

did you get any prezzies in the end?

http://www.benchmarkeng.com/empty_box.jpg

this (serious)(nothing)(ya rly)

black gerbil1;3861360

this (serious)(nothing)(ya rly)

awwww :friends: thats bad mate. just buy yourself what you want and say its from all the bar stewards who didn't get you owt :-D

a-c-e-c-a-t-c-h-e-r-3

lyndsbowes;3861367

awwww :friends: thats bad mate. just buy yourself what you want and say … awwww :friends: thats bad mate. just buy yourself what you want and say its from all the bar stewards who didn't get you owt :-D

why thanks, yeah prob go shopping tomorrow, drop a G like it aint nowt.
    acecatcher3;3861391

a-c-e-c-a-t-c-h-e-r-3

did you them high heels you asked for acecather3?

hes 5'9 everyone

acecatcher3;3861391

a-c-e-c-a-t-c-h-e-r-3

hey ace, you sound like ODB

black gerbil1;3861394

why thanks, yeah prob go shopping tomorrow, drop a G like it aint … why thanks, yeah prob go shopping tomorrow, drop a G like it aint nowt.did you them high heels you asked for acecather3?i'm sorry but i don't understand what this means :oops:hes 5'9 everyone

black gerbil1;3861394

why thanks, yeah prob go shopping tomorrow, drop a G like it aint … why thanks, yeah prob go shopping tomorrow, drop a G like it aint nowt.did you them high heels you asked for acecather3?hes 5'9 everyone

lol i hate u for mking everyone spell my name wrong on purpose.....oi ive been farting right and its a disguisting smell....u know its bad when even ur disguisted with it.....i usually like my own brand......must b the sausage meat.

nah no high heels im afraid

lyndsbowes;3861409

hey ace, you sound like ODB

looool no way! totally different accent!

acecatcher3;3861452

lol i hate u for mking everyone spell my name wrong on purpose.....oi ive … lol i hate u for mking everyone spell my name wrong on purpose.....oi ive been farting right and its a disguisting smell....u know its bad when even ur disguisted with it.....i usually like my own brand......must b the sausage meat.nah no high heels im afraidlooool no way! totally different accent!

well i only heard you for a min but it sounded like ODB..... maybe coz i have only heard ODB a few times lol
    sorry bit worse for wear atm so trying to post sensibly :w00t:

edit: and thqat bit about your farts are nasty :lol:

lyndsbowes;3861472

well i only heard you for a min but it sounded like ODB..... maybe coz i … well i only heard you for a min but it sounded like ODB..... maybe coz i have only heard ODB a few times lolsorry bit worse for wear atm so trying to post sensibly :w00t:edit: and thqat bit about your farts are nasty :lol:

ah ur drunk lol, was probably odb talking woman! alan and fae will confirm that we dont sound alike at all

acecatcher3;3861536

ah ur drunk lol, was probably odb talking woman! alan and fae will … ah ur drunk lol, was probably odb talking woman! alan and fae will confirm that we dont sound alike at all

:oops:ok sorry, yeah i am drunk so you would probs sound like aln to me atm lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22
      2. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…77
      3. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card33
      4. DICKINSONS REAL DEAL £25,000 COMPETITION22

See more discussions