Groups

Hello, I am looking for a PS4 for the price of £180. Is there anyone in the community that knows of a PS4 that sells at this price?

Hello, I am looking for a PS4 for the price of £180. Is there anyone in the community that knows of a PS4 that sells at this price?

18 Comments

lol

Original Poster

lol thought that I should ask

I know someone in Zimbabwe who will sell you one.
    He just needs the monies!

Original Poster

hi coerce86, the page in the 2nd link doesn't exist anymore

got two ps2`s you could put together.

Someone's had too much sherry

I'm looking for an iPhone 6 for £100 - Has to be brand new. Anyone?

Original Poster

During black friday, weren't Tesco selling ps4s for £177?

kreepykrawlly

No

Original Poster

kreepykrawlly

No

You said that an hour and a half ago, you got an answer that was correct yet still ask again?
    Edited by: "ipodandlaptops" 26th Dec 2014

kreepykrawlly

No, that was Aldi, and it was a 3 minute flash sale.

Banned

Wait until around 2017 then you'll get one around this price, until then, they are £300 brand new I'm afraid.

Hello, I am looking for a PS4 for the price of £181, is there anyone that sells a PS4 for this price?

Margret, Margret have we got any ps4's for £180?

.... No, not yet

In that case I'll wait

I know some members got it for £232 from the tesco glitch deal a while back after refunding the games

Only way to get anywhere near the £180 price would be through deal stacking but would need a bit of patience and waiting for the right opportunity e.g.

- Half price Amazon bespoke vouchers (think its ended now for the year)

- Gaming sun membership signup for Tesco vouchers - then maximise clubcard points with free or low cost opportunities and waiting for Boost for opportunity and then combining with codes.

- Credit card signup bonuses in exchange for vouchers e.g. Amex Gold card £100 Amazon vouchers with £2k spend

- Looking for voucher opportunities e.g. there was recently 20% off Currys vouchers - and then you would need to look out for other deals to stack

- Get an Amex card - if possible try to get 2 or 3 e.g. additional cardholders. For example - if you had 3 cards you would have been able to get 3 lots of £25 statement credits for Argos. Then pay for the Argos bundle instore and split payment. So in theory you could have got the recent PS4 and little big planet bundle for £299 - £75 = £224 and sell Little big planet for £18 at CEX = console price of £206 (plus any cashback)
    Edited by: "Chanchi32" 26th Dec 2014

Chanchi32

I know some members got it for £232 from the tesco glitch deal a while … I know some members got it for £232 from the tesco glitch deal a while back after refunding the gamesOnly way to get anywhere near the £180 price would be through deal stacking but would need a bit of patience and waiting for the right opportunity e.g.- Half price Amazon bespoke vouchers (think its ended now for the year)- Gaming sun membership signup for Tesco vouchers - then maximise clubcard points with free or low cost opportunities and waiting for Boost for opportunity and then combining with codes. - Credit card signup bonuses in exchange for vouchers e.g. Amex Gold card £100 Amazon vouchers with £2k spend- Looking for voucher opportunities e.g. there was recently 20% off Currys vouchers - and then you would need to look out for other deals to stack - Get an Amex card - if possible try to get 2 or 3 e.g. additional cardholders. For example - if you had 3 cards you would have been able to get 3 lots of £25 statement credits for Argos. Then pay for the Argos bundle instore and split payment. So in theory you could have got the recent PS4 and little big planet bundle for £299 - £75 = £224 and sell Little big planet for £18 at CEX = console price of £206 (plus any cashback)

or save up and just buy one :-\
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Which Pond Pump33
      2. Recommend a free reminder app1110
      3. I am hoping to sound you good people out about an idea...22
      4. parquet floor sanded10

See more discussions