Groups

Hello.... I am looking to purchase a blue tooth speaker around the £10 price tag

Does anyone have one that they can recommend please?
    Preferably one with free delivery as I need to send it to some one elses address!

13 Comments

check on ebay or amazon

Original Poster

I have found loads on there.....
    I wanted to know who has one so I don't buy a **** one.

54KUR413

I have found loads on there..... I wanted to know who has one so I don't … I have found loads on there..... I wanted to know who has one so I don't buy a **** one.

Try the Kodak one from
    Asda it is Bluetooth and wireless and it is £10

Original Poster

choice4

Try the Kodak one fromAsda it is Bluetooth and wireless and it is £10

Thanks x I will have a look

54KUR413

I have found loads on there..... I wanted to know who has one so I don't … I have found loads on there..... I wanted to know who has one so I don't buy a **** one.

i think it will be hard to avoid buying a **** one at £10!
    for a little more you could buy THISand its good for the money!
    https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61DksD2ZLhL._SY355_.jpg

Edited by: "Moonwolf1976" 6th Dec 2016

Original Poster

Moonwolf1976

i think it will be hard to avoid buying a **** one at £10! for a little … i think it will be hard to avoid buying a **** one at £10! for a little more you could buy THISand its good for the money!

That one looks AMAZING! I am keeping it in my list for a future birthday present for this person We have a £10 spending limit on xmas gifts you see! x Perfect for his birthday next year x Thanks for that

54KUR413

That one looks AMAZING! I am keeping it in my list for a future birthday … That one looks AMAZING! I am keeping it in my list for a future birthday present for this person We have a £10 spending limit on xmas gifts you see! x Perfect for his birthday next year x Thanks for that

i know iv even added it myself to my own watchlist to buy!

Original Poster

Moonwolf1976

i know iv even added it myself to my own watchlist to buy!

It's better than any of the ones he was looking at to purchase for himself haha... and is reccomended by a PC company

@moonwolf - i'm watching it too - thanks

Moonwolf1976

i think it will be hard to avoid buying a **** one at £10! for a little … i think it will be hard to avoid buying a **** one at £10! for a little more you could buy THISand its good for the money!

I have this one can recommend. Great output. m.gearbest.com/spe…tml

How about a £10 Amazon voucher which he could use towards a speaker?

Original Poster

dereklogan7

How about a £10 Amazon voucher which he could use towards a speaker?

Damn... didn't think of that! I bought something else now anyhow x Thanks

Moonwolf1976

​Just seen this post like this Bluetooth speaker
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553765
      2. Royal Mil track and trace55
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423714463
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767185

See more discussions