Groups

hello, I'm new to the site and wondered if anyone had a marks and spencers discount code? I'm buying my kids school gear and any discount would be much appreciated!

Deals at marks and spencer

4 Comments

They don't tend to do individual discount codes but more rather discount events with a family and friends vouchers. Also sign up for the Sparks card with will give you tailored offers and discounts

Sparks have a £5 off £35 spend on kids clothing at the moment. Not sure if its just me that has that offer or everyone has it available?

Original Poster

ellie27

Sparks have a £5 off £35 spend on kids clothing at the moment. Not sure i … Sparks have a £5 off £35 spend on kids clothing at the moment. Not sure if its just me that has that offer or everyone has it available?

I don't have a sparks card. I'd heard that marks sometimes do a 15/20% off but think this is a friends / family discount. Not sure how to go about getting this! Thanks for your help.

Original Poster

I've heard that there's a 20% off voucher available - does anyone have a code? Thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Photobook for up to 400 photos?34
      2. MacBook22
      3. What to do?????57
      4. Buy back on Euros to £££23

See more discussions