Hello! Is there anyone there?

Nope not the film...but anyone seen any mods/Forum Helpers this evening, ive reported several posts/threads (some my own) and had nothing back...spooky...

24 Comments

All out on the lash.

All we need is a drunk hamster.

They're all sitting in front of their PC's getting Michael Fished :w00t:

they never reply just ban or suspend, this site has got to be the worst run

Banned

they cant respond if they're dead

jus sayin

I find the mods most helpful and they always respond to the bad things quite quickly to be fair.....and sometimes the general queries hehehehe

It's an unpaid job, would you rather be ebaying your stuff and paying fees etc.?

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;5024381

here you go ]mods online2 at the moment,lol

Cheers, i couldnt find it!

Adam2050;5024374

All out on the lash.All we need is a drunk hamster.

StevenA2000_uk;5024523

They're all sitting in front of their PC's getting Michael Fished :w00t:

I wanna drink...:( too much work to do...

starsparkle2311;5024538

well, it is Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hi StevenA2000_uk, any stories to … well, it is Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hi StevenA2000_uk, any stories to entertain us with tonight?

I dont think you could handle them Sparkle...lol......although my boss did tell me that he had a couple of friends round for a drink last night.....2 guys, 2 chicks.....alcohol....bbq.....lives out in the country.....so I took a wild guess and mentioned something about tag teaming seen as there were 4 of them.....he went all red and didnt know what to say.......and my boss aint shy :thumbsup:

how was your day?

starsparkle2311;5024590

this site is fandabbiedoozie, the mods have a hard job to do, give them a … this site is fandabbiedoozie, the mods have a hard job to do, give them a break eh?lolThey probably need counselling sorting out all the nutjobs on here:w00t:

LOL...class sparkle....total class :-D

ODB_69;5024626

they cant respond if they're deadjus sayin

+1 true statement. Surely

Banned

aardvarking;5024651

It's an unpaid job

errr....no...its not

awoodhall2003;5024655

I wanna drink...:( too much work to do...

Tell me about it...:-(

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;5024687

Tell me about it...:-(

glad its not just me!

starsparkle2311;5024729

well, not 'quite' as exciting as yours,lol:-D

Well ..come on then...spill the beans....:p

awoodhall2003;5024763

glad its not just me!

lol its not m8....I've got loadsa work to do for Monday but cba coz its the weekend...:-D

Banned

StevenA2000_uk;5024801

lol its not m8....I've got loadsa work to do for Monday but cba coz its … lol its not m8....I've got loadsa work to do for Monday but cba coz its the weekend...:-D

stuff it brah, have a beer

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;5024801

Well ..come on then...spill the beans....:plol its not m8....I've got … Well ..come on then...spill the beans....:plol its not m8....I've got loadsa work to do for Monday but cba coz its the weekend...:-D

yeah im meant to be going out for curry tomoz for mates bday....doubtful at this rate i got an exam on monday...and havent done FA revision!

ODB_69;5024818

stuff it brah, have a beer

too true m8....a chilled bottle of beer or some Jack Daniels and crushed ice.......:-D

awoodhall2003;5024837

yeah im meant to be going out for curry tomoz for mates bday....doubtful … yeah im meant to be going out for curry tomoz for mates bday....doubtful at this rate i got an exam on monday...and havent done FA revision!

I have an interview for my own job on Monday.....:w00t:

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;5024853

too true m8....a chilled bottle of beer or some Jack Daniels and crushed … too true m8....a chilled bottle of beer or some Jack Daniels and crushed ice.......:-D

I use to love JD...then moved onto the Jameson...now i dont really like whiskey
More about the vodkas...think i have 5-6 different types in at the moment...:whistling:
And im not a big drinker either!

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;5024871

I have an interview for my own job on Monday.....:w00t:

for your own job? :w00t:
WTF! that sounds like management BS

awoodhall2003;5024879

I use to love JD...then moved onto the Jameson...now i dont really like … I use to love JD...then moved onto the Jameson...now i dont really like whiskey :(More about the vodkas...think i have 5-6 different types in at the moment...:whistling:And im not a big drinker either!

Stoly or Absolut are nice voddys.....

awoodhall2003;5024894

for your own job? :w00t:WTF! that sounds like management BS

nah...its a formality....my contract runs out soon so they want to make it permanent. so they have to play by the book and have an interview......what will really happen is that we will go in to a meeting room and talk about the chicks in the office for half an hour...:w00t: and coz I already work in the role I get paid for being at the interview too! lol

starsparkle2311;5024896

Good Luck:thumbsup:

Cheers Sparkle :-D

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;5025033

Stoly or Absolut are nice voddys.....nah...its a formality....my contract … Stoly or Absolut are nice voddys.....nah...its a formality....my contract runs out soon so they want to make it permanent. so they have to play by the book and have an interview......what will really happen is that we will go in to a meeting room and talk about the chicks in the office for half an hour...:w00t: and coz I already work in the role I get paid for being at the interview too! lolCheers Sparkle :-D

Not bad on the interview front then, best of luck though!

[IMG]i357.photobucket.com/alb…jpg?t=1240600265[/IMG]
There we go...the cheap one in the middle is used for **** ups....lol!
The blue one is nordic berries :thumbsup:

awoodhall2003;5025175

Not bad on the interview front then, best of luck though!There we … Not bad on the interview front then, best of luck though!There we go...the cheap one in the middle is used for **** ups....lol!The blue one is nordic berries :thumbsup:

Thanks m8. I'm it will be fine......some nice voddys in the collection....and some rocket fuel in the middle! :w00t: give that to the ones that dont bring any drink round with them....lol

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;5025212

Thanks m8. I'm it will be fine......some nice voddys in the … Thanks m8. I'm it will be fine......some nice voddys in the collection....and some rocket fuel in the middle! :w00t: give that to the ones that dont bring any drink round with them....lol

:-D Think that was the bottle from spain which cost about 6Euros :whistling:

starsparkle2311;5025265

where you live? Fancy a parteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?lol:p

Coventry...moving to London 24th may though...and thats just the vodkas...:whistling:

Banned

Whereabouts in Cov?

was there for 4 years @ Uni. lived in Halls 1st year, Earlsdon 2nd & 3rd (lovely area) and Stoke 4th (Baghdad on a good day)

LOVE COV!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2642
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1214

See more discussions