HELLO MISC!

Found 28th Sep 2017
MISC'D YOU!!!!

Hope all is well and as misc'chevious as ever!?!?!?
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
MSKed you too buddy I hope Tia and Maria aren't fight over you
16 Comments
Hey you been away?
Micsed you as well cloudy 32120041-OOXLc.jpg
Original Poster
Cloud the cat has been purrrring and looking after a poorly relative...... BUT!!!! Cloud the cat has got a NEW friend.... Called Tia.... (Maria???) She just turned up and has made herself at home..... Much to the frustration (?) of her owners..... But she never goes home she just sits with Cloud the Cat and .... LOL!!! PURRRRS!!!!!
xoxoxoxoxo
Edited by: "cloudthecat" 28th Sep 2017
cloudthecat13 m ago

Cloud the cat has been purrrring and looking after a poorly relative...... …Cloud the cat has been purrrring and looking after a poorly relative...... BUT!!!! Cloud the cat has got a NEW friend.... Called Tia.... (Maria???) She just turned up and has made herself at home..... Much to the frustration (?) of her owners..... But she never goes home she just sits with Cloud the Cat and .... LOL!!! PURRRRS!!!!! xoxoxoxoxo

Nice to have you back on here
Original Poster
Thanks Summer!!! Missed you and your helpful advice!
Original Poster
Its all changed! LOL! Its hard to find Misc and the comments and what not are not so visible!?!??!LOL!
Good night cloudy cat 😻
sadly all misc seems to be anymore is brexiteers and remoaners having a pop at each other and blaming everything on brexit. very sad times in misc
MSKed you too buddy I hope Tia and Maria aren't fight over you
Hey cloud. Hope things have turned a corner and that you are well. Nice to hear from you again
StevenBrown23 m ago

sadly all misc seems to be anymore is brexiteers and remoaners having a …sadly all misc seems to be anymore is brexiteers and remoaners having a pop at each other and blaming everything on brexit. very sad times in misc

Dont worry it'll be better when we are out.
(boom boom - I'm here all week
jax6195 m ago

Was her advise lube?

32121855-RuGoU.jpg

Hi Cloud. Hope you're well.
Original Poster
Ooooooh you lot! Bless you all! You make a lille cat smile and purrrrr!!! THANKS SO MUCH!!!
Now then.... Back to MISC-chief!!! Soooo
Whats occuring???
What's all this nonsence about IN / OUT / doing in misc? mmm?? Well???
Come on!
Fess up!!

Life is so precious ...... You just ... Well, its just - you read all the time about innocent young precious lives being lost, and then .... It happens to all of us....
Never take tomorrow or your loved ones for granted.
I LOVE YOU DADDY!!! xoxoxoxox (Not that he will see it... But it makes me feel bit better typing it! LOL!) xoxoxo
Original Poster
Wongy11028th Sep

Good night cloudy cat 😻 [Video]

LOVE LOVE THIS!!!! LOL!! BRILLIANT!
cloudthecat4 h, 9 m ago

LOVE LOVE THIS!!!! LOL!! BRILLIANT!

Some great videos as well as the songs

😻
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions