Expired

Hello Y'all and how might we be doing?

Found 26th Jan 2011
So have ther been major changes, what's the goss, how are you doing?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
176 Comments

3 mods have had sex changes,cant reveal which ones tho

Admin

Wasn't me ^

Original Poster

I didnt know them anyway Barky, but glad to see youre still here xox

hellooooooo

Original Poster

Yes Bossy got it done need to give you a call actually cos got some gossip lol...hi Pink xox

Original Poster

OOOh its like ive never been away

trego37

OOOh its like ive never been away

i know same pathetic tatics prob PMing a white knight after deleting comments as per usual
then claims bullying oO

Original Poster

classic Im heehawwing xox

Banned

Post in the clique thread that is where it is happening X)

DLM

Post in the clique thread that is where it is happening X)

[img]t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSOOarEkuf_vpnHMgXZgyM6kDhMUEdptwNxgFuIoFDJsH4SfxHK9A[/img]

hi welcome back,have you been away long? same old,same old round here

http://www.lostrepublic.us/Graphics/DoubleFacePalm.jpg

Hi trego37, how are you?

I'm one of the new ones

Pleased to meet you

[img]t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTLqlerA5qCYI6hYBRo-lmTH8rS8exGounpPqXOV7002FIfZr__[/img]

Original Poster

sorry had to go to the ice cream van for a 99 back now love you all long time...well those who are sensible lol

trego37

sorry had to go to the ice cream van for a 99 back now love you all long … sorry had to go to the ice cream van for a 99 back now love you all long time...well those who are sensible lol

oooooooo a 99 love them

ilovepink

oooooooo a 99 love them

I prefer 69s..........I only have a very small flake

barky

I prefer 69s..........I only have a very small flake

or a popeye hmmmmm

Sorry folks - we are now on phone chatting

bossyboots

Sorry folks - we are now on phone chatting

omg how rude!

ilovepink

omg how rude!

incredibly rude! I demand a party line!

bitseylango

incredibly rude! I demand a party line!

BITS!!!

how you doing, dont see you much on here

ilovepink

BITS!!!how you doing, dont see you much on here

cant be arrassed with some folk on here, I feel myself biting my tongue too much
You feeling better?

bitseylango

cant be arrassed with some folk on here, I feel myself biting my tongue … cant be arrassed with some folk on here, I feel myself biting my tongue too much :)You feeling better?

still feel like cack, i now have the most annoying cough ...EVER!

bossyboots

Sorry folks - we are now on chatroulette

corrected for you

barky

corrected for you

ha ha ha ha

ilovepink

still feel like cack, i now have the most annoying cough ...EVER!

I havent felt well since November! Seems to be one thing after another.....on more antibiotics now.....and so is the dog!

bitseylango

I havent felt well since November! Seems to be one thing after … I havent felt well since November! Seems to be one thing after another.....on more antibiotics now.....and so is the dog!

try and find a doctors surgery thats next door to a vets and then you can kill two birds with one stone........seriously tho,hope you are better soon bitsey(and the dog)

barky

try and find a doctors surgery thats next door to a vets and then you can … try and find a doctors surgery thats next door to a vets and then you can kill two birds with one stone........seriously tho,hope you are better soon bitsey(and the dog)

lol!
cost me £7.20 for my prescription and £54.50 for the dogs! License to print money being a vet!

bitseylango

lol! cost me £7.20 for my prescription and £54.50 for the dogs! License t … lol! cost me £7.20 for my prescription and £54.50 for the dogs! License to print money being a vet!

pee take innit!!!

i remember scoob had the squits sickness and a swollen eye all in the same week, cost me about £100 for meds for all that, plus i got her some chix breasts lol

Sorry sorry!!

Trego feels drained re Waynetta and will come back later after a rest and a cup of tea

bossyboots

Sorry sorry!! Trego feels drained re Waynetta and will come back later … Sorry sorry!! Trego feels drained re Waynetta and will come back later after a rest and a cup of tea

bless

magicbeans

best way....my eyes havent quite healed from a certain pm i recieved!

well you asked for the nudes!

haha...btw ur description of someone was pretty spot on!

inb4

lock
banning
and more lolz

oO

OMG - I'm just off to bed and this caught my eye - subscribed!!! X)

HAHA

id call for a lock on this thread but i think its best to lay low with this one!

mod

OK, thread back (for now) - keep it reasonable chaps - the 'multi' has been removed, but really it was a pretty DiM attempt at one.

andywedge

OK, thread back (for now) - keep it reasonable chaps - the 'multi' has … OK, thread back (for now) - keep it reasonable chaps - the 'multi' has been removed, but really it was a pretty DiM attempt at one.

how come some posts remain that were reported earlier on oO

Threads boring now - Trego dont post again please X)

(see you soon xx)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. NEWBIE Help with a new laptop or PC please?!33
    2. Full car respray22
    3. Jd sports22
    4. Paw patrol sea patroller22

See more discussions