Groups

Hello y'all...just in from a western night..how are the squaws and chiefs tonight?

Feel like going back out in my indian/wetern outfit but don't know if Ill get in anywhere with pigtails...what you been up to?

8 Comments

Pig tails........love em

Original Poster

:pI have pics but may take forever to upload them considering how many southern comforts Ive had...

Original Poster

By the way do you have a huge ass?

Banned

trego37;8391138

I reckon Tinks..what has happened to HUKD over the past few … I reckon Tinks..what has happened to HUKD over the past few days?:whistling:

Dunno, I am on bed rest until my scan Monday and it's been :lazy: on here, had an odd one in a thread earlier:whistling:

Original Poster

I think there's afew odd ones on here lol..hope you and bump are ok, how lng to go?

Banned

trego37;8391148

I think there's afew odd ones on here lol..hope you and bump are ok, how … I think there's afew odd ones on here lol..hope you and bump are ok, how lng to go?

Ahh I am 13 weeks now, I have my scan Monday, been really ill with it the past week though, yuck!

Original Poster

tinkerbell28;8391164

Ahh I am 13 weeks now, I have my scan Monday, been really ill with it the … Ahh I am 13 weeks now, I have my scan Monday, been really ill with it the past week though, yuck!

You poor thing, you take care now!:thumbsup:

Banned

trego37;8391193

You poor thing, you take care now!:thumbsup:

Going to try and sleep soon :lazy:

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…22
    2. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?914
    3. Sad news about Barcelona26113
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764188

See more discussions