Expired

Hellocanvas.co.uk - has anyone had any dealings with this company?

Found 29th Nov 2010
Hi, just wondered if anyone has dealt with this company before as way looking at ordering 4 as christmas presents?
Thanks in advance for your help!!

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
6 Comments

I used them, through a groupon voucher. I had a £75 voucher and used it on a large canvas, about 3' by 2'. It's excellent quality printing and well made/strong frame, and neatly backed so you don't see the insides. Delivery was quite quick, from Holland, via DHL express.

Original Poster

Thats great thanks - I just bought a voucher through groupon but forgot to check on them first. I have never used groupon before either but I'm glad of your reccomendation.
Thanks!!

i bought a voucher and thought i would be able to get two prints to the value of £75 as the 24 x 32 is too big but no you can only get that one or pay an extra £5 to get one of a different size no matter the price! i really wish i hadnt bought two vouchers!!! i have emailed them, waiting for a response.

i bought a voucher and thought i would be able to get two prints to the value of £75 as the 24 x 32 is too big but no you can only get that one or pay an extra £5 to get one of a different size no matter the price! i really wish i hadnt bought two vouchers!!! i have emailed them, waiting for a response.

i have an update, i was correct in my understanding that i can order different sizes to the value of!! yippee!

We are very happy with our canvas, purchased about 9 months ago via the Groupon deal. Very good quality.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Amazon Prime or Netflix45
    2. Arranging a courier55
    3. Virgin Media retention deals11
    4. How much is a used Xbox One S 500GB worth?22

See more discussions