Groups

Helloooooooooooo (again) Hows everyone

Just woken up bright as a button, body clock is out by a few hours!!!

Also just chasing a midge around my lappy screen, squished it (sorry PETA) and now i have a red streak across it!!!! (thought i would share that for some reason)

17 Comments

Buenos dias mike:thumbsup:

Original Poster

tigerallstars;5968406

Buenos dias mike:thumbsup:

Bonjour me petite plage

Original Poster

Small beach? just thought it sounded good!!

how u doin...yeh not bad

L'ordinateur?, qui j'aime l'ordinateur

clondikemike;5968435

Bonjour me petite plage

Hey Mike xx
    lol i imagined you said that like delboy:p
    fancy sharing a bottle of something bubbly with me?

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;5968661

Clondikemike I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahaha how are you my friend, … Clondikemike I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahaha how are you my friend, keeping well?I swear to God a mosquito bit me the other day, if it wasn't it was a mighty big midgey, I squished it too, the little so and so:p

:), not many people believe we has mozzies but we do (i love you too!!! :)) my sisters lovely little mini shnauzer had tick on his leg last week, urggggggggggggggg, horrible thing (not the dog), why im talking about ticks i will never know:roll:

Original Poster

Met-Cast;5968618

L'ordinateur?, qui j'aime l'ordinateur

Me no understandie:)

Original Poster

kaits;5968642

Hey Mike xxlol i imagined you said that like delboy:pfancy sharing a … Hey Mike xxlol i imagined you said that like delboy:pfancy sharing a bottle of something bubbly with me?

Pmsl, thats exaclty the way i said it in my head, and i would love a bottle of bubbly:thumbsup:

clondikemike;5968698

Pmsl, thats exaclty the way i said it in my head, and i would love a … Pmsl, thats exaclty the way i said it in my head, and i would love a bottle of bubbly:thumbsup:

stella artois:giggle: is that classy enough for you Mike?

hey SS* xx you having a good time? did it bite your bum:lol:
    whenever they get me they always even things up and do both cheeks
    mosquitos are considerate in that way:p

They always leave me alone, I don't know why. Maybe cos they would be instantly phished :-D

starsparkle2311;5968774

LOL, nah it landed on my arm, I felt the pinch and looked down, … LOL, nah it landed on my arm, I felt the pinch and looked down, Clondikemike it was defo a mozzie, sitting there sucking my blood indeed, it got squised to hell,lolKaits you're on the Stella?Nice one:thumbsup:Don't get too drunk now will you? :-DI gotr drunk last night, didn't go to bed till 4am, woke up at 11 am with my youngest shoving the phone in my face, it was my Dad, i quickly shoved the phone back and let her get on with it.lol, he took them to the beach for a couple of hours, thank God, I would have loved to have gone myself but what a banging headache I had.Settled down later to have a sleep and then realised at 5.30pm my youngest had a birthday party to go to at 6pm, major dash around getting her ready for that,lol

Its not nice the hang over part. Try a can of Jolt that always works. You are lucky your family calls mine havn't answered my calls or text today:-(
    Its ok to get drunk no one will wake me up:thumbsup::-Dx

tigerallstars;5968773

They always leave me alone, I don't know why. Maybe cos they would be … They always leave me alone, I don't know why. Maybe cos they would be instantly phished :-D

lol you meff:p

starsparkle2311;5968889

Aspirin and tea worked a treat,lolHey my family don't call that often, … Aspirin and tea worked a treat,lolHey my family don't call that often, they only live around the corner, I have a small family, only my parents and my brother, I see him on Xmas Day and my parents when it suits them,lol:p

yeah when it suits them i am learning that now.
    [email protected] i will remember this though Jolt or coffee are two of my pick me ups.

Mike you alive mate? what are you doing?
    1. snack run?
    2. cleaning screen ?
    3. something unspeakable?

starsparkle2311;5969096

Yeh Mike, where are you? … Yeh Mike, where are you? Helllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooo:whistling::p

I think he went to make some zo0o0o0o0os:lazy:

starsparkle2311;5969220

hmmm think I'm heading that way too, flippin boring on here tonight … hmmm think I'm heading that way too, flippin boring on here tonight kaits, eh?Family Guy Star Wars is on now, comedy gold, I love it x x x

yeah deffo
    Im watching some guy balance a keyboard on his head on webcam at the mo:thumbsup:
    good night SS xx and Mike too xx sweet dreams

kaits;5969247

yeah deffoIm watching some guy balance a [SIZE="2"]keyboard on his head … yeah deffoIm watching some guy balance a [SIZE="2"]keyboard on his head [/SIZE]on webcam at the mo:thumbsup:good night SS xx and Mike too xx sweet dreams

That's impressive:p
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. FREE Odeon cinema ticket45
      2. WONGA REFUNDS DUE2121028
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767502
      4. Cat Chat77752

See more discussions