Hell's Kitchen - ITV Player........ Please Help... :)

Found 14th Apr 2009
I missed the first episode of Hells Kitchen tonight, and am trying to watch it on ITV player... but it is all out of sync... ?

Is it just me...?, or them...? or is it my PC?

Please help, it is VERY annoying... !

26 Comments

does it keep rebuffering the programme (pausing keeps going up in % over and over again) because it did it to me yesterday tring to watc britains got more tallent

Banned

what,wait? i thought this started next weeeek?

DangerGod;4916076

no it was on 2night

Original Poster

Reaney24;4916067

does it keep rebuffering the programme (pausing keeps going up in % over … does it keep rebuffering the programme (pausing keeps going up in % over and over again) because it did it to me yesterday tring to watc britains got more tallent

Lol, tried watching that earlier... yes it did! :thumbsup:

Banned

oh was it.... dam i missed it to then lol

Original Poster

DangerGod;4916076

Nope... twas on tonight! :-D

dmh77;4916090

Lol, tried watching that earlier... yes it did! :thumbsup:

ye must be an ITV problem then

Original Poster

DangerGod;4916092

oh was it.... dam i missed it to then lol

Looks like the out of sync thing only happens when I switch to full screen... :?

Edit, as I was typing that, the whole chuffin lot froze????:oops:

Original Poster

Reaney24;4916100

ye must be an ITV problem then

Lol.... never had this with channel 4!!! :w00t:

dmh77;4916109

Lol.... never had this with channel 4!!! :w00t:

no me neither or iplayer

Original Poster

Reaney24;4916113

no me neither or iplayer

Same!!! :thumbsup: ITV are rubbish..... LOL It just came back!!!! :w00t:

Banned

dmh77;4916126

Same!!! :thumbsup: ITV are rubbish..... LOL It just came back!!!! :w00t:

Doesnt take much to excite you does it... lol :whistling:

Hi dmh I've been re-watching Chocolate, an awesome martial arts movie. You missed Tigers he was here earlier. lol @DG buns!

Banned

kaits;4916273

Hi dmh I've been re-watching Chocolate, an awesome martial arts movie. … Hi dmh I've been re-watching Chocolate, an awesome martial arts movie. You missed Tigers he was here earlier. lol @DG buns!

How do your buns compare?

DangerGod;4916275

How do your buns compare?

I never ever ask where do you go
I never ever ask what do you do
I never ever ask what’s in your mind
I never ever ask if you’ll be mine
Come and smile don’t be shy
Touch my bum this is life :w00t:

Original Poster

kaits;4916273

Hi dmh I've been re-watching Chocolate, an awesome martial arts movie. … Hi dmh I've been re-watching Chocolate, an awesome martial arts movie. You missed Tigers he was here earlier. lol @DG buns!

Lol... missed him, dang!!! :?

Ohhh hum.... I really need to go to bed.... but I have to keep jumping up to stop the hamsters fighting........... :? ( we separated them off... 3 boys in a cage..... !!! :?)

dmh77;4916283

Lol... missed him, dang!!! :?Ohhh hum.... I really need to go to bed.... … Lol... missed him, dang!!! :?Ohhh hum.... I really need to go to bed.... but I have to keep jumping up to stop the hamsters fighting........... :? ( we separated them off... 3 boys in a cage..... !!! :?)

awww good luck with hamster patrol xx
Was hells kitchen any good?

Banned

kaits;4916281

I never ever ask where do you goI never ever ask what do you doI never … I never ever ask where do you goI never ever ask what do you doI never ever ask what’s in your mindI never ever ask if you’ll be mineCome and smile don’t be shyTouch my bum this is life :w00t:

a quick google reveals the cheeky girls... i hope you dont listen to them kaits? :w00t:

Original Poster

kaits;4916285

awww good luck with hamster patrol xx Was hells kitchen any good?

LMAO.... yes, I enjoyed it.... :oops:

Lol, I'm not getting involved any more.... I love animals, and seeing the one that had all the skin took off its back.................................................... YUCK!!! :oops:

DangerGod;4916287

a quick google reveals the cheeky girls... i hope you dont listen to them … a quick google reveals the cheeky girls... i hope you dont listen to them kaits? :w00t:

of course not but i had nothing else to say
Its a secret place i am not talking about my bum:oops:

dmh77;4916289

LMAO.... yes, I enjoyed it.... :oops:Lol, I'm not getting involved any … LMAO.... yes, I enjoyed it.... :oops:Lol, I'm not getting involved any more.... I love animals, and seeing the one that had all the skin took off its back.................................................... YUCK!!! :oops:

yeah its so much hard work. I don't have any animals at present. I wouldn't mind a little pet though. I hope your hamsters don't fight anymore. You need more hamster cages to break them up a bit possibly
I will catch up with hells kitchen tomorrow night.

Banned

kaits;4916290

of course not but i had nothing else to say Its a secret place i am not … of course not but i had nothing else to say Its a secret place i am not talking about my bum:oops:

:-( awww sheesh ok

Original Poster

kaits;4916293

yeah its so much hard work. I don't have any animals at present. I … yeah its so much hard work. I don't have any animals at present. I wouldn't mind a little pet though. I hope your hamsters don't fight anymore. You need more hamster cages to break them up a bit possibly I will catch up with hells kitchen tomorrow night.

Lol, the advice is to separate the girls from the boys ( OBVO) but the lads are just plain naughty!!!! :x)

ATM Noodles is living it up, with only one baby left, she is cuddling up for all she is worth..... :-D

dmh77;4916300

Lol, the advice is to separate the girls from the boys ( OBVO) but the … Lol, the advice is to separate the girls from the boys ( OBVO) but the lads are just plain naughty!!!! :x)ATM Noodles is living it up, with only one baby left, she is cuddling up for all she is worth..... :-D

that's so cute aww:) You could do a hamster live stream. I got addicted to those shiba innu's when it was running. Are you going to give them away when they are older?

Original Poster

kaits;4916305

that's so cute aww:) You could do a hamster live stream. I got addicted … that's so cute aww:) You could do a hamster live stream. I got addicted to those shiba innu's when it was running. Are you going to give them away when they are older?

Ha ha, that was the plan, but I think maybe one of them might be staying.............. :oops:

Scabby had a cut on her head when she was a baby..... and then developed 'sticky eye' after......:thinking:

How could we get rid of that one...? :whistling:

dmh77;4916308

Ha ha, that was the plan, but I think maybe one of them might be … Ha ha, that was the plan, but I think maybe one of them might be staying.............. :oops:Scabby had a cut on her head when she was a baby..... and then developed 'sticky eye' after......:thinking:How could we get rid of that one...? :whistling:

lmao sorry
dmh you rock xx
I am getting ready for bed now. Got to plug in my earphones and throw open all the windows. Its misty outside. I hope you have sweet dreams dmh and that those boys don't give you too much trouble tonight. xx nite
Post a comment
@
    Text