Found 21st Oct 2007
My mum bought a concealer type pallet thing from boots it was half price and i think they were clearing out old stock. She loves it but its nearlly run out so i want to buy her some for xmas.

Anyone know where i could get some from?!

The make is Couvrange and it says its a 'correcteur de teint'

Thanksx

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
7 Comments

I've just searched this

Couvrange

and it doesn't bring up anything make up related,I've not heard of it either.

Are you sure that's it?

It would have a colour tone too as concealers and such come in various skin tones to suit all skin colours.

on moneysavingexpert.com there is a thread that is for boots u could put something in there someone might know or seen it before .......just a thought

Has she tryed Poly filler

boots.com/bra…253

this is just an example but loads of companies make concealers in pots,pallets,sticks, etc.
If your going replace it with another brand you be best take the the item to a cosmetic counter in a dept store such as Debenhams,Fenwicks,House of Fraser,John Lewis,Selfridges etc,theres loads of them on ground floor usually or go to Boots and ask a no7 consultant and they might be able to match the colour with another similar product.

pcpeterslondonrd

Has she tryed Poly filler

:giggle: :whistling:

Original Poster

Well thats all the details i can read off it because the label of the bottom is mostly gone

fly123uk

Well thats all the details i can read off it because the label of the … Well thats all the details i can read off it because the label of the bottom is mostly gone

Yeh your best bet be sneak it away whats left and go to a cosmetic counter.
Can't really advice much what concealers are any good like if its worth paying more for a luxury brand one over 1 for sale in Boots for £5 or whatever cos i'm not too much into make up,I wear it like once a mth if that.
That brand,I can't find anything on net and never heard of it.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247653
    2. Add one, leave one game54415457
    3. Sainsbury's 25% off 6 bottles of Wine & TU 25% off clothing offer said to b…11
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769539

See more discussions