Found 23rd Mar 2008
ok, im paypal verified and since i have been and ive gone to pay for something it send e-cheques which takes ages to clear, but before i was verified i could just send instant money, how can i change it back to instant payment

any help i welcome and thanks in advance

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
5 Comments

Have you used a new card.

Original Poster

no...

My card expired and the last time i was going to buy something it said e cheque so thought that might have been the problem i have since updated the card but have not bought again so do not know if that was my problem.

E-cheque means its coming from your bank account, if you want to send instant money you need to check that your debit/credit card is the default payment type

Do you have a credit/debit card on file? If not, then you need to have one, as PayPal uses it as a backup guarantee to payments made by Bank Transfer, otherwise, they wait for the money to clear from the bank first before paying the person (which is what the eCheque is).

If you have a card on file, then check that everything in your account is verified.

If everything is verified, then there is a problem somewhere and you should contact PayPal:

PayPal Customer Service Centre opening hours are:
06:00 to 22:00 Monday to Friday
08:00 to 22:00 Saturday
09:00 to 22:00 Sunday
For general PayPal account inquires, please call us at 08707 307 191
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What's the best used laptop I can get for £180?37
    2. Camera lens33
    3. Android pay set up55