Groups

Help!!!!!

Right well before i start, i know this illegal so no lectures.

i have downlaoded azureus but when i go to a site such as isohunt and press download torrent it comes up with limewire as the downloader instead of what i want which is azureus.

any help please??

6 Comments

save the torrent file instead of opening it. then right click on the file and choose open with........ select azureus and tick always open with
    job done

in before the lock

Uninstall limewire. Simple. Oh and torrents aren't illegal, only 'certain' files are. For all we know you may be trying to download the latest Linux distro

Original Poster

wolf359;1890780

save the torrent file instead of opening it. then right click on the file … save the torrent file instead of opening it. then right click on the file and choose open with........ select azureus and tick always open withjob done

legend, rep for you

Shengis;1890800

Uninstall limewire. Simple. Oh and torrents aren't illegal, only … Uninstall limewire. Simple. Oh and torrents aren't illegal, only 'certain' files are. For all we know you may be trying to download the latest Linux distro

yessss, thats what im downloading

wolf359;1890780

save the torrent file instead of opening it. then right click on the file … save the torrent file instead of opening it. then right click on the file and choose open with........ select azureus and tick always open withjob done

When you do this make sure that next time you open Limewire that you dont re-associate it with torrent files or Limewire will once again be launched to download torrents ;-)

Right well before i start, i know this illegal so no lectures.i have … Right well before i start, i know this illegal so no lectures.i have downlaoded azureus but when i go to a site such as isohunt and press download torrent it comes up with limewire as the downloader instead of what i want which is azureus.any help please??

These programs are not illegal.. there perfectly legal ways to share and transfer 'stuff'
    apparently these people have 'no control' over the content...:whistling: which is fine for me
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Free pr subsidised loft insulation -not in benefits11
      2. Biscuit addiction1537
      3. Golf DSG GTD Real MPG?57
      4. Car park fine UKPC1212

See more discussions