Found 14th Apr 2008
what does this mean
proprietary siftware
my £1 off voucher dissappeared and this is what emma wrote to me but couldnt get back in touch with her to ask so can someone tell me what it means please

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
7 Comments

siftware=software but i doubt this will maake sense to anyone

Original Poster

emm said she had to take my £1 off voucher off because "we do not allow proprietary siftware"
so just wanted to know what it meant
thanks anyway

Not 100%, but they dont allow links which lead you to a site where you have to download some of their softwear to get vouchers. One of mine got taken off for a similar reason a couple of days ago...

Probably that you have to download and install their ****** coupon printer garbage to get the deal.

Original Poster

Shengis;1893425

Probably that you have to download and install their ****** coupon … Probably that you have to download and install their ****** coupon printer garbage to get the deal.

yes thats probably it - thanks:) seems a bit silly though

Original Poster

Sheriff Waffles;1893419

Not 100%, but they dont allow links which lead you to a site where you … Not 100%, but they dont allow links which lead you to a site where you have to download some of their softwear to get vouchers. One of mine got taken off for a similar reason a couple of days ago...

thanks - its the downloading of the printer:)

Yes, I did a typo on the software bit, but you could have replied to my PM ]octobergirl rather than starting a thread?

Anyway...
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition51460
    2. Magazine competitions - Issue 42 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1515
    3. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums11
    4. Win an all-inclusive holiday to Antigua, including flights!11

See more discussions