EXPIRED

HELP !!!!!!!!!

Hi everyone,my misses is nagging me to death
Does anyone know where the cheapest place to get JASC paint shop pro 9 is.
I've tried the 30day free trial and now can not live without it...lol
thanks in advance

15 Comments

what does JASC .. do?

torrent:w00t:

Original Poster

saayinla - JASC is just the company name, they have been taken over by Corel, it's a photo editing program.
raptorcigs - Torrent???

Other than raptorcigs' suggestion, Ebay is probably your best bet. If you were prepared to settle for version 7 or 8, it can be found reasonably cheaply.

I've always preferred Paint Shop Pro 7 - tried the others but always gone back to it. Personal taste though!

Original Poster

tony_s1 - you know what women are like :x it has to be v9
i'm not great on the pc :oops: could some-one explain what raptorcigs means

You should have got her used to using The Gimp instead. Quality software and completely free.

Banned

[email protected];2415012

tony_s1 - you know what women are like :x it has to be v9i'm not great on … tony_s1 - you know what women are like :x it has to be v9i'm not great on the pc :oops: could some-one explain what raptorcigs means

type into google jasc 9 and add the word torrent to the end :thumbsup:

I bought mine off E-bay ages ago for a Fiver!!!!!!
Was a bit skeptical but it was fab:thumbsup:- still using now and I was able to register my copy
Regards
Sparkle

Original Poster

thanks for the help everyone:thumbsup:
i've done a google
now i'm confused.com, reading the reviews most of them don't work, anyone got a link to one that does ;-)
thanks

Alright mate, if you cover P+P costs haha, and a CD cost, i'll send you a copy of it!

If interested, please take this to PM.

Would have to be tomorrow that its sent obviously, and you'd hopefully have it in a day or two.

Can let me know.

Banned

R0N4LD;2416234

Alright mate, if you cover P+P costs haha, and a CD cost, i'll send you a … Alright mate, if you cover P+P costs haha, and a CD cost, i'll send you a copy of it!If interested, please take this to PM.Would have to be tomorrow that its sent obviously, and you'd hopefully have it in a day or two.Can let me know.

what about the serial key :whistling:

tony_s1;2414975

Other than raptorcigs' suggestion, Ebay is probably your best bet. If you … Other than raptorcigs' suggestion, Ebay is probably your best bet. If you were prepared to settle for version 7 or 8, it can be found reasonably cheaply. I've always preferred Paint Shop Pro 7 - tried the others but always gone back to it. Personal taste though!

My preference is for 7 too.

Alternatively, I have a copy of Photoshop Elements if you're interested.

Surprised this site advocates piracy :roll:

Hmm this is the 3rd time in this many months ive seen a thread turn into a piracy related one maybe mods need to do their job and admin needs to realise that he's treading in harsh terroritory unless he puts his foot down.

Genious_Gamer360;2419316

what about the serial key :whistling:

Although i used the word 'copy', that does not mean the version i sent would be a 'pirated copy', as the word 'copy' is often used in general terms.

Therefore, serial number etc would not be an issue!:-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Wifi extender810
    2. cats and royal canin biscuits68
    3. Acer RT280k Monitor refuses to sleep.69
    4. Iptv89

See more discussions