Found 10th Jul 2008
I heard a song on TV and forgot the name!!

The video was about a girl in hospital and the guy was singing and at the end she was live and kicking and not dead!!! lol

It was like dance/rap!!!

Its in my head but forgot it and also on a new album being advertised!!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
14 Comments

Original Poster

:whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling:

dj ironik-stay with me

Banned

You is like totally mental and was dreaming it:p

Wanna fight:-D

Original Poster

jadeywadey08;2499355

dj ironik-stay with me

Thats the one!!!!!

REP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol woop

Original Poster

Prissymiss;2499356

You is like totally mental and was dreaming it:pWanna fight:-D

I am OK I have had my medication!!!

Banned

Naeem786;2499370

I am OK I have had my medication!!!

Can I have some.;-)

lol i had this song a few years back its weird hearing it bein played on the radio, good to hear some UK shiz coming out, download bashy - we got links thats a gd song if u like dj ironik

Original Poster

jadeywadey08;2499397

lol i had this song a few years back its weird hearing it bein played on … lol i had this song a few years back its weird hearing it bein played on the radio, good to hear some UK shiz coming out, download bashy - we got links thats a gd song if u like dj ironik

Yea I heard him!!! You heard its So Nice????? Sikkkkkk tune!!!!

Original Poster

Prissymiss;2499379

Can I have some.;-)

Take it, you need it!! :roll:

Naeem786;2499409

yeah, i heard a remix to that aswell which is quite good think it was a garage version or summin....u seen the vids on youtube with like these meaningfull quotes and stuff its like boy says to girl: i miss you.Girl replies you to lol sumin like that, im not crazy honest....

Original Poster

jadeywadey08;2499432

yeah, i heard a remix to that aswell which is quite good think it was a … yeah, i heard a remix to that aswell which is quite good think it was a garage version or summin....u seen the vids on youtube with like these meaningfull quotes and stuff its like boy says to girl: i miss you.Girl replies you to lol sumin like that, im not crazy honest....

Yea niche version had it for ages!!

yh yh thats the one.....

Banned

jadeywadey08;2499397

lol i had this song a few years back its weird hearing it bein played on … lol i had this song a few years back its weird hearing it bein played on the radio, good to hear some UK shiz coming out, download bashy - we got links thats a gd song if u like dj ironik

Naeem786;2499409

you two sound quite cool but bashy.... really? after he got merkd on lord of the mics?

kano bootleg album not london town big tunes
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Mobile phone advice22
    2. Anyone know of any budget laptops which charge through USB-C?55
    3. Netflix Family - Anyone got any places going?23
    4. dakine backpacks22

See more discussions