Groups

Help

My internet is playing up. Well not my internet, it seems to be my browser. I'm using firefox; but google won't even load, I barely got on to this site, everything just seems to show 404 errors, or it half loads with no CSS.

I've searched my computer for virus's, but nothings came up. My signal strength is excellent too. Its soo annoying cos I'm trying to search for Holiday prices but it just keeps 404-ing

Anyone got any idea what it is?

9 Comments

Try using Internet Explorer, see if that helps

Original Poster

Just tried IE and its not working at all

Just had that problem, disconnected my network and did a virus scan. All ok now

Who are you with for internet? I've been having problems all evening and I'm on Virgin Cable...

mchalmers;2680788

Who are you with for internet? I've been having problems all evening and … Who are you with for internet? I've been having problems all evening and I'm on Virgin Cable...

Same here.....so now we know it's them.

Is it ok now.....have you restarted your computer ?

Yeah restarted a couple of times... and my router. Works fine for about 10 minutes and then it screws up again. It seems to be happening a lot lately, we've put in quite a few complaints to Virgin about it and they blamed our wireless settings (despite the fact that one of the PC's on my network is wired straight in via Ethernet!)

Original Poster

I'm on virgin too. I've restarted it, its not as bad but its still playing up so much !!

Original Poster

mchalmers;2680863

Yeah restarted a couple of times... and my router. Works fine for about … Yeah restarted a couple of times... and my router. Works fine for about 10 minutes and then it screws up again. It seems to be happening a lot lately, we've put in quite a few complaints to Virgin about it and they blamed our wireless settings (despite the fact that one of the PC's on my network is wired straight in via Ethernet!)

I've not had mine for long, but it does this now and again. This seems to be the worst though with google not even loading :x

mine seems to be fine now
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would34
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17846377
      3. Underrated/unappreciated movies.2630
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047138

See more discussions