Groups
    EXPIRED

HELP!! 21st Birthday Present Ideas Please!!!

Hi,

It my boyfriends 21st birthday at the end of this month and ive got no idea what to get him. Ive already got him aftershave and a couple of t shirts so want to spend £150 max on him.

Anybody got any other idead as to what to get him??

Stacey

20 Comments

Have you tried Buyagift.com? Lots of different ideas, and various prices - and you can usually get an online discount when you order. Check the voucher codes section.

a new iphone :D:D

Original Poster

Ive had a look on Buyagift.com and couldnt decide on anything lol eveyrthing seems miles away from us. Were in Durham (NE England)

I think the new Iphone is a little more than £150 lol

For mine i got a big box with a lid, covered it with wrapping paper, put shredded tissue inside and got 21 different personal gifts each to symbolise somethign he could relate to, some funny some simple things like, mini aftershave, shower gel, cufflinks, tie, hair gel, a wallet card with boyfriend on, etc and a helium ballon attached to the handle. It'sd a unique and really thoughful present!

Original Poster

kate50dadford;2493177

For mine i got a big box with a lid, covered it with wrapping paper, put … For mine i got a big box with a lid, covered it with wrapping paper, put shredded tissue inside and got 21 different personal gifts each to symbolise somethign he could relate to, some funny some simple things like, mini aftershave, shower gel, cufflinks, tie, hair gel, a wallet card with boyfriend on, etc and a helium ballon attached to the handle. It'sd a unique and really thoughful present!

Sounds like a good idea.
    Im also thinkin of doin a photo book for him from like when he was young up to now.

STACEY141;2493378

Sounds like a good idea. Im also thinkin of doin a photo book for him … Sounds like a good idea. Im also thinkin of doin a photo book for him from like when he was young up to now.

put that in the box too, i just thought they would think i have put a lot of thought into it, it wasn't as easy as i thought though to get 21 presents lol

an ipod, psp, ds or xbox 360

get him a watch?

3/3 of your spending price

Original Poster

i was thinkin maybe an xbox 360 but wouldnt really get a great package for 150 would i?

STACEY141;2493697

i was thinkin maybe an xbox 360 but wouldnt really get a great package … i was thinkin maybe an xbox 360 but wouldnt really get a great package for 150 would i?

this is a good one for a bit more at £179.99 but use code in the bottom link to get it for £174.99

play.com/Gam…tml

hotukdeals.com/ite…om/

Get him a pair of leather chaps.

Keep the money - buy yourself something nice instead. He won't appreciate your gifts. :-)

get some "toys" or "accessories"

Or Keep the Money Be Single and Don't waste Money on men untill your married and AT LEAST 5 years in your marriage knowing thatyour relationship is strong enough then you know your money is then appreciated LOOL haha

JustJoking =D

What about concert tickets? Gotta be a group/band that he wants to see

Original Poster

Hushpuppy290;2495259

What about concert tickets? Gotta be a group/band that he wants to see

I had thought about that he wanted to go see the kings of leon but i dont know if and when theyre playing,

Stacey

STACEY141;2496941

I had thought about that he wanted to go see the kings of leon but i dont … I had thought about that he wanted to go see the kings of leon but i dont know if and when theyre playing, Stacey

Tour dates: coasttocoasttickets.com/con…tml

he will most appreciate underwear.....for you....or something along that lines!
    then a trip to london or somewhere like that?

there are some websites that you can have fingerprints turned into silver keyrings or cufflinks that are cool
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767233
      2. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?813
      3. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927345
      4. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1010

See more discussions