Found 9th Sep 2008
I stupidly deposited money onto the website gonebingo.com and then realised I couldn't afford it and requested for them to reverse the deposit but they are refusing to give me my money back telling me I have to wager it...but all I want is my money back. Any advice?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
12 Comments

Can you not withdraw it as winnings or something like that ??

Original Poster

Nope they wont let you withdraw without wagering

whats wagering?

Here are the withdrawing rules
gonebingo.co.uk/htm…php

I do not see how they can refuse to give you your money back.
If you get any further problems contact you bank

EDIT I presume you have deposited £25 or more?

:shock:

Thats unbelievable. They shouldn't be allowed to get away with that. I would try contacting citizens advice to see if they can give any pointers on what you can do.

Original Poster

khalifazed;2929070

whats wagering?

Buying tickets

simon012;2929073

Here are the withdrawing … Here are the withdrawing ruleshttp://www.gonebingo.co.uk/html_includes/withdrawal_rules.phpI do not see how they can refuse to give you your money back.If you get any further problems contact you bankEDIT I presume you have deposited £25 or more?

Thanks Simon...yeah £35...im such an idiot sometimes :oops:

Original Poster

modoc;2929080

:shock: Thats unbelievable. They shouldn't be allowed to get away with … :shock: Thats unbelievable. They shouldn't be allowed to get away with that. I would try contacting citizens advice to see if they can give any pointers on what you can do.

I know I feel like I have been robbed :oops: I have spoken to several of the operaters of the website by live help all of them really unhelpful and there is no phone number to call so I have sent an email to their accounts department so if I dont get an email back by the end of tomorrow I'll phone citizens advice thanks modoc

Banned

did they give you a match bonus ammount that you used ? then you wanted your money back

Original Poster

fragaliciousbob;2929150

did they give you a match bonus ammount that you used ? then you wanted … did they give you a match bonus ammount that you used ? then you wanted your money back

no not at all there was no bonus match thing

They are not bound to give your it back as when you sign up you sign up under the rules, sorry not much help to you i know.

Original Poster

Yeah this suck citizens advice says as they are registered in Cyprus like quite a few of the sites there is no legislation to protect me...

Banned

Contact your bank and at least request a £50 overdraft to cover yourself before the charges roll in :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How much should fitting bathroom cost46
    2. New CEX shipping prices ‍ ‍1214
    3. Consumer Rights - Wrong Description of Fridge59
    4. Looking for Cineworld 2d voucher11

See more discussions