Groups

Help!!

Hi, I've got something that i need to sell by Friday, are there any other websites apart from here that i can put it up for sale for free? (I've already had it up for sale here & had no joy)
    Thanks

12 Comments

loot.com
    or a local paper-ours does free ads upto £50 value-deadline tuesday i think for thursday in our area.

Try Gumtree.com - it gets great results......

You can do all sorts for free or just a few pennies...

xxxx

Try:
    [url]www.gumtree.co.uk[/url]

Stick it under the category for your nearest town/city & you might get a few local buyers!

Good Luck

Col.

Original Poster

Thanks for that, is this a well known site? I'm guessing it is as you wouldnt have recommended it! Rep will be given

louloo;3345415

loot.comor a local paper-ours does free ads upto £50 value-deadline … loot.comor a local paper-ours does free ads upto £50 value-deadline tuesday i think for thursday in our area.

What is it?

Yeah what you selling?

you'll sell them on the night worst case scenario i think. or contact the box office and ask if you can sell them back or something.

forgot to say, you'll have to lower your price too, but anythings better than nothing right?

Personally I think the friends who let you down should pay what you lose.

agriff2;3345458

Thanks for that, is this a well known site? I'm guessing it is as you … Thanks for that, is this a well known site? I'm guessing it is as you wouldnt have recommended it! Rep will be given

its online and you get it in a publication too-London, Manchester or Liverpool. I have had some success. Local paper can be good too:)
    Good luck!

Original Poster

dontdothatagain;3345466

What is it?

fatabelly;3345489

Yeah what you selling?

Grease theatre tickets

Original Poster

I know, i thought i'd be able to sell them, i forgot all about them til today!! I dont want to cause an arguement - i'm too nice!!

curvy_chicka;3345522

forgot to say, you'll have to lower your price too, but anythings better … forgot to say, you'll have to lower your price too, but anythings better than nothing right?Personally I think the friends who let you down should pay what you lose.

agriff2;3345631

I know, i thought i'd be able to sell them, i forgot all about them til … I know, i thought i'd be able to sell them, i forgot all about them til today!! I dont want to cause an arguement - i'm too nice!!

Its not causing an argument if theyve lost you nearly a hundred quid! had they confirmed they could come?

Its a brilliant musical, although not sure of the cast now as the 2 who won that show are in touring musicals that ive seen advertised recently.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card22
      2. DICKINSONS REAL DEAL £25,000 COMPETITION11
      3. wharf comp - win a michael grant watch - email entry only33
      4. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority11

See more discussions