Groups

HELP

Inside my washing is those platic things that help turn the washing, well one broke off last night which gave me the hump but have another load to do so i put another load on and another one broke! well just got hubby to call the people that make it (servis) it says they have gone into administration! what do i do?

Please help if you know what to do. cheers

18 Comments

How long have you had it?? Did you pay by Credit card. You get alot of protection from buying stuff if it was paid by CC.

buy a new washer lol

keep using it until it runs out of plastic things to snap..... once theres none left your fine

Original Poster

KERMITZBITZ;3495503

How long have you had it?? Did you pay by Credit card. You get alot of … How long have you had it?? Did you pay by Credit card. You get alot of protection from buying stuff if it was paid by CC.

1 1/2 years not by CC and no protection :oops:

Original Poster

Havince;3495510

buy a new washer lol

:-D you going to lend me the money

Original Poster

MinstrelMan;3495521

keep using it until it runs out of plastic things to snap..... once … keep using it until it runs out of plastic things to snap..... once theres none left your fine

cant as they leave big metal holes that are quite sharp and will ruin clothes

princessboo;3495542

cant as they leave big metal holes that are quite sharp and will ruin … cant as they leave big metal holes that are quite sharp and will ruin clothes

ok ok...... buy cheap clothes that you dont mind using once

or better still...... dont wash your clothes. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

holly100;3495496

hope hubby can fix it - try … hope hubby can fix it - try herehttp://www.ukapplianceparts.com/laundry_search.asp

:x doesnt look like they have the part but thank you

Original Poster

MinstrelMan;3495554

ok ok...... buy cheap clothes that you dont mind using onceor better … ok ok...... buy cheap clothes that you dont mind using onceor better still...... dont wash your clothes. :thumbsup:

bah dont like cheap clothes and cant see hubby going to work in a smelly shirt

princessboo;3495532

1 1/2 years not by CC and no protection :oops:

oh.. bug*er.. only 1 1/2 years, Servis are known for being carp tho.. I'm glad i bought my Dyson.. cost nearly a grand but had it 4 years now and not one single problem. In saying that, the day after its 5 year warranty finishes i'm sure it will pop bang wallop.

What have you been washing? rocks?

Have a look in the local press or yellow pages for a repair company and they may be able to fix it or they may have reconditioned washers for sale:)

What model no. is it princess ??

argos have a whirlpool machine for 199.99 and you would have 6 mths interest free,just make sure you pay it or they add on back interest

Have a look on here for the part but chances are it will be cheaper to buy a new one. :x

4servis.co.uk/cgi….pl

Original Poster

hottoshop;3495700

What model no. is it princess ??

have to wait till it finishes :oops:

have a look on freecycle someone may have one?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Free minion usb stick77
      2. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
      3. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2020

See more discussions