Groups

Help

just wondering my wife is expecting our third child .
    Anyway ive had all the toys baby toys rattles etc ect in the loft in black bags
    its now time to get back down from the loft ANY IDEA WHAT I CAN CLEAN THEM WITH OR JUST HOT WATER AND BABY WIPES .
    thankyou

10 Comments

Hot water and washing up liquid should be enough or dishwasher if poss?

Banned

Hot soapy water...don't be paranoid it's been proven our over cleanliness is damaging our kids

i would say dishwasher

I would say hot soapy water would be sufficient but if you are uneasy about that let them soak in milton sterilizing fluid.

mrs skusey;4355590

I would say hot soapy water would be sufficient but if you are uneasy … I would say hot soapy water would be sufficient but if you are uneasy about that let them soak in milton sterilizing fluid.

id soak them in milton for added insurance will have been all sorts of bugs around

Yup, I'd say milton too... couldn't remember the name of it earlier when I read the thread, haha! Lots of luck to you and your wifey xx

hot water and lemon juice?

you can buy milton wipes in most supermarkets, saves you actually soaking them in the solution, i use them all the time for the high chair and toys etc.
    Have a look here, theres also a milton spray

milton-tm.com/pro…htm

Given that it is going to be a few more months before baby going to be handling them, leave them where they are.
    When you do need them, weather will be warmer, hot soapy water is all that is needed and drying will be a lot easier.
    Any form of bleach / sterilising is not needed. Advertisers really do prey on this whole anti bacterial thing to make us feel we are not doing a good job without them. Good sensible hygeine is all that is required.
    Even if you get a good deal on some of the items listed, it still costs money and is not needed.

Anything plastic I would use the milton anti-bacterial wipes & any soft toys put in a pillowcase and pop into the washer on a wool wah & dry on a radiator or in an airing cupboard.
    Good luck with the new baby. :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Bearded chat817
      2. One for the mathmaticians3049
      3. What would be HELL to you?3459
      4. word association Game74044582

See more discussions