Groups

Help

Just got an email from egg saying that i have a statement waitign online, but i dont have an eggcard.

What do i do? am i just over reacting.

7 Comments

delete it -its a scam email

you can also send it to egg - let them know its doing the rounds -

some banks even try to find out where they originated

i get them from halifax all the time and i don't have an account with them. i just ignore them:thumbsup:

delete and ignore. dont click on any links x x

Original Poster

holly100;4428775

delete it -its a scam email you can also send it to egg - let them know … delete it -its a scam email you can also send it to egg - let them know its doing the rounds -some banks even try to find out where they originated

brangelina;4428776

i get them from halifax all the time and i don't have an account with … i get them from halifax all the time and i don't have an account with them. i just ignore them:thumbsup:

ClarityofMind;4428780

delete and ignore. dont click on any links x x

Thanks all.

just ignore it-i get loads-never open them unless you are sure its with someone you are expecting an email from-and even then only if it has your name to identify you-Ebay andPaypal do this-if it don't say your name-don't play their game-delete it !

Phishing scam..don't even click on any link, just delete and add to spam

yep got something like that and it was hsbc it was like log in to your account wqonder why it was in my junk
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…22
      2. Win a Swarovski styling mirror from Hadleigh.11
      3. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1145
      4. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64556

See more discussions