Found 24th Feb 2009
i was sellin some stuff and listed it twice and got suspended when can i re list all my item thanks

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
4 Comments

You have to get a mod to expire your first thread, then wait 1 week before you can relist :thumbsup:

I got an infraction for it last week cos I didnt know you had to expire the first thread first!

Banned

Mrs.Z;4481650

You have to get a mod to expire your first thread, then wait 1 week … You have to get a mod to expire your first thread, then wait 1 week before you can relist :thumbsup:I got an infraction for it last week cos I didnt know you had to expire the first thread first!

You actually have to ask a mod to lock it, not just expire.

To original poster use the report button http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/images/custom_buttons/report.gifto the left of your thread you want locked

You could always read the rules that pop up just after you have clicked that you want to post in the For Sale section.
That is why they have been put there. :whistling:

lumoruk;4481728

You actually have to ask a mod to lock it, not just expire.To original … You actually have to ask a mod to lock it, not just expire.To original poster use the report button to the left of your thread you want locked

Sorry, that's what I meant :oops:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition70778
    2. Win Google Pixel 2 or a Google Pixel 2 XL11
    3. Win a villa holiday for two in Portugal with Four Seasons Fairways @ Sunday…66
    4. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines54

See more discussions