Groups

help

My m8 is in big trouble ..what happened is that his gf is pregnant ..but he don't wants the baby..
    basically what happened is that the gf told kevin (my m8) dat she is taking pills so they dont need to use the condoms...but after few months she told him dat she is pregnant and she is not faking cause we have seen her reports...

What does the Law says and what would u recommend..he is asking me for advice and i've got nothing to tell him..

83 Comments

Jeremy Kyle?

Nothing he can do if he doesn't want the baby and she does.

Tell him to use condoms next time !

I suggest he grows up and you learn English.

deb8z;4931058

Nothing he can do if he doesn't want the baby and she does.Tell him to … Nothing he can do if he doesn't want the baby and she does.Tell him to use condoms next time !

+1

Girls lie

suchafunkymonkey;4931060

:-D

I suggest your "m8" starts saving up, the kid's gonna be expensive.

well always wear a bloody man ....... then he won't be in this position

he has 2 choices ... 1 is the ideal 1 is immoral

1. take on the child and make a family with his gf
    2. walk away and let her fend for herself

anyways its both their responsibilities to use contraception .. one use one method, the other as no method is 100% safe

Original Poster

suchafunkymonkey;4931060

Sorry bruda not interested in learning english...:whistling:

Its OK us taxpayers will pick up the bill :thumbsup:

Original Poster

faevilangel;4931097

well always wear a bloody man ....... then he won't be in this positionhe … well always wear a bloody man ....... then he won't be in this positionhe has 2 choices ... 1 is the ideal 1 is immoral 1. take on the child and make a family with his gf 2. walk away and let her fend for herself anyways its both their responsibilities to use contraception .. one use one method, the other as no method is 100% safe

Well def its a lesson for everyman...i dont think anyone would like to live with such bitch who can lie about such serious ..

i think he might need to opt the 2nd option..

humadoon;4931101

Sorry bruda not interested in learning english...:whistling:

Dont ask for English points of the view then

Put bluntly....The man has no right to tell the woman what to do with her body and their child.

No contraceptive is 100% effective.. if you can't risk a child.. abstain!

Time for him to face his responsibilities.

Best start saving!

In all fairness,she might not have lied,she may have missed a day etc and not realised the implications.:w00t:

It takes two to tango,as someone already said,if ya don't want kids etc don't rely on one form of contraception.

humadoon;4931133

Well def its a lesson for everyman...i dont think anyone would like to … Well def its a lesson for everyman...i dont think anyone would like to live with such bitch who can lie about such serious ..i think he might need to opt the 2nd option..

seriously grow some balls and realise the responsibilities :w00t:

how you know she lied about being on the pill ? you can still get pregnant if your on the pill

anyways its his problem too ....... he should have covered it up

Original Poster

Lulu'sMammy;4931140

why r u guys so rude..get some life man

tinkerbell28;4931163

Wow what a charmer, well if she knows his full name, it's not as easy as … Wow what a charmer, well if she knows his full name, it's not as easy as walking away I am afraid the agency who has now taken over the CSA will make him pay up.:thumbsup:

only if he has a job

Whoever is suggesting to walk away......the father runs the risk of CSA (now being rebranded by government and ALOT of money going in to make it work) so you will have to pay. Other than that, wait for the kid to be born, go on Jeremy Kyle, get put up in a hotel and have a free breakfast, get a DNA test and find out.....

humadoon;4931133

Well def its a lesson for everyman..]i dont think anyone would like to … Well def its a lesson for everyman..]i dont think anyone would like to live with such bitch who can lie about such seriousi think he might need to opt the 2nd option..

He should of thought that before he had blown -----------------------------------------his chances of NOT being a father

humadoon;4931166

why r u guys so rude..get some life man

Ive got a miff, i'm not a man

faevilangel;4931097

well always wear a bloody man ....... then he won't be in this positionhe … well always wear a bloody man ....... then he won't be in this positionhe has 2 choices ... 1 is the ideal 1 is immoral 1. take on the child and make a family with his gf 2. walk away and let her fend for herself anyways its both their responsibilities to use contraception .. one use one method, the other as no method is 100% safe

3rd option - dont be with the girl but take responsibility for his child and be a father, if he dont want to in person at least financially

if a man dont want to be a father, take the responsibility to ensure you dont seriously, take no ones word for anything and look out for yourself.

Banned

tell Kevin to start calling his father 'grandad'

tell Kevin to buy one of those 'people carriers'

On the plus side,she'll no doubt get a nice house to go with the baby:x:w00t:

Lulu'sMammy;4931056

Jeremy Kyle?

:w00t::w00t:

tinkerbell28;4931163

Wow what a charmer, well if she knows his full name, it's not as easy as … Wow what a charmer, well if she knows his full name, it's not as easy as walking away I am afraid the agency who has now taken over the CSA will make him pay up.:thumbsup:

hmmm im still not convinced of this - my ex is still avoiding coughing up for our 3 and still reproducing :roll:

tonyg1962;4931177

only if he has a job

Thats true, lets all hope so:whistling:

kemo;4931192

He should of thought that before he had blown … He should of thought that before he had blown -----------------------------------------his chances of NOT being a father

Yeah it takes 2 to tango:thumbsup:

Lulu'sMammy;4931193

Ive got a miff, i'm not a man

You tell him LLM:giggle:

Lulu'sMammy;4931056

Jeremy Kyle?

trust you

Why do people post saying its a "mate" or "friend" hmmm lol

......or tell him to get a better friend than you that asks for advice on a forum :-)
    Just kidding. Good luck with your mate. But I reckon support her until the baby is out and then see how he bonds - but every man that has sex needs to face any consequences i.e. children. Any bloke that disappears is a coward and deserves to be castrated ;-)

but he don't wants the baby

You are Popeye and i claim my £20.
    " I yams what i yams "

loupomm;4931199

3rd option - dont be with the girl but take responsibility for his child … 3rd option - dont be with the girl but take responsibility for his child and be a father, if he dont want to in person at least financiallyif a man dont want to be a father, take the responsibility to ensure you dont seriously, take no ones word for anything and look out for yourself.

i should have clarified the 1st point more ...... being a family doesnt mean being with the girl, but being there for the child ... a man who runs and hides is a coward

tinkerbell28;4931254

No don't, I used to know someone who did that, new penthouse, carpets, … No don't, I used to know someone who did that, new penthouse, carpets, cooker if that was not enough she blagged some benefit fraud too............so I reported her as she wanted a character reference looooool.

lol what character:w00t:

Seems to be the way of the world these days,young girls having babies and never working.

deb8z;4931276

lol what character:w00t:Seems to be the way of the world these days,young … lol what character:w00t:Seems to be the way of the world these days,young girls having babies and never working.

How i hate these people. I was watching a program last night about them and how the drain our money and time.:x

tinkerbell28;4931281

It's changed now though, if you have the right info, they will take it … It's changed now though, if you have the right info, they will take it right out of wages. They are also looking at taking things like driving licence and passport away, for non payers. Also prison sentences.If this new agency sorts out the mess of the CSA, it could get nasty for all those run away daddies.

this is recently :thumbsup:

maybe others will have more luck ;-)

Original Poster

deb8z;4931256

Why do people post saying its a "mate" or "friend" hmmm lol

its def not me if i was i def not scared to put it here ;-)..
    okay consider its me :whistling:

humadoon;4931324

its def not me if i was i def not scared to put it here ;-)..okay … its def not me if i was i def not scared to put it here ;-)..okay consider its me :whistling:

man up boy! :whistling:

Woman are snakes. Although we love them. :-D
    He is an idiot. Make sure he gets himself a lot of money. FAST.
    I suggest he joins the forces, that way he can enjoy his life and supply the money!

Original Poster

tonyg1962;4931177

only if he has a job

he has one.. but his Irish gf is on benefits..

Banned

if you u/ur m8 who got the girl preggers, does not wnat anything to with it, move away out of the uk jurastiction csa cant touch you or get money if you live in the south of ireland, theres a few countries that you can do this

Lulu'sMammy;4931140

i didnt see where the op specificly asked for an 'english persons' point of view. There are more than just english people using this forum.

And to the op, it's just a life lesson your mate has learned the hard way. women lie. period. they generally only give a damn about their own feelings. Not all are 2 faced manipulative cows....but you can bet we've all had at least one in our lives.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?56
      2. RIP DOCTOR WHO78
      3. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30384
      4. PlayStation Hacked Again?44

See more discussions