Groups

Help, 38+ weeks pregnant and feeling quite emo today, is this normal?

Mod & Ed
    Hi, I'm just wondering whether it's normal to feel so tearful and emo as I am today at 38+2 days pregnant, I know it's quite normal early on in pregnancy, but is it normal later on too?
    I just keep bursting into tears over smallest of things today, even just burning my toast!

Thanks in advance

33 Comments

hormones kicking in

:friends::friends: to you hon - baby will soon be here - so what if your feeling - only natural - better than keeping it all in - eat the toast - carbon good for you - :thumbsup:

let us know when you have baby - best wishes

Yes,it's normal,however it will settle down when you had the baby,some women though experience a few days of baby blues after given birth,it's all to do with the hormones.
    I'm due Saturday btw.

awwwww sweetie xxx

Of course it's normal, you'll be worrying subconsiciously about all kinds of things at this stage and it's bound to feel overwhelming at times xxxx

Is this your first baby? xxx

Dont worry hun, these extra emotions are just indicative that your body is making the changes it needs to make for you to see the sweet precious face of your very own baby, really soon xxxx

emo = emotional?

nah dont worry..... hormones!

and GOOD LUCK! do u know what ur havig?

Original Poster Mod & Ed

holly100;6371103

:friends::friends: to you hon - baby will soon be here - so what if your … :friends::friends: to you hon - baby will soon be here - so what if your feeling - only natural - better than keeping it all in - eat the toast - carbon good for you - :thumbsup:let us know when you have baby - best wishes

Thankyou

Original Poster Mod & Ed

Mum2Connor&Cerys;6371104

Yes,it's normal,however it will settle down when you had the baby,some … Yes,it's normal,however it will settle down when you had the baby,some women though experience a few days of baby blues after given birth,it's all to do with the hormones.I'm due Saturday btw.

Thanks, good luck!!!

Banned

listen to some Jimmy Eat World

mean while read up on Nappy Brain
    news.bbc.co.uk/1/h…stm

Mum2Connor&Cerys;6371104

Yes,it's normal,however it will settle down when you had the baby,some … Yes,it's normal,however it will settle down when you had the baby,some women though experience a few days of baby blues after given birth,it's all to do with the hormones.I'm due Saturday btw.

that has gone so quick!!

good luck hon - post piccys as soon as...:thumbsup:

Original Poster Mod & Ed

ClarityofMind;6371105

awwwww sweetie xxxOf course it's normal, you'll be worrying … awwwww sweetie xxxOf course it's normal, you'll be worrying subconsiciously about all kinds of things at this stage and it's bound to feel overwhelming at times xxxxIs this your first baby? xxxDont worry hun, these extra emotions are just indicative that your body is making the changes it needs to make for you to see the sweet precious face of your very own baby, really soon xxxx

Thanks, not first one, but a 17 yr gap from the last and can't remember how I felt last time

wishihadadonkey;6371124

Thanks, good luck!!!

Thanks.I burnt a bagel this morning too,just binned it and sliced another.

Original Poster Mod & Ed

magicbeans;6371106

emo = emotional?nah dont worry..... hormones!and GOOD LUCK! do u know … emo = emotional?nah dont worry..... hormones!and GOOD LUCK! do u know what ur havig?

Supposed to be a girl, hope so with all the girly bits I've bought off here lol

holly100;6371130

that has gone so quick!!good luck hon - post piccys as soon … that has gone so quick!!good luck hon - post piccys as soon as...:thumbsup:

Thanks,yeh just days away now... I hope.

I'm not sure if we allowed to post pics anymore of kids and stuff.

Mum2Connor&Cerys;6371154

Thanks,yeh just days away now... I hope.I'm not sure if we allowed to … Thanks,yeh just days away now... I hope.I'm not sure if we allowed to post pics anymore of kids and stuff.

forgot - never mind:oops:

wishihadadonkey;6371142

Thanks, not first one, but a 17 yr gap from the last and can't remember … Thanks, not first one, but a 17 yr gap from the last and can't remember how I felt last time

Honey you're gonna be just fine I promise.. xx

you got an in built 17 yr old babysitter to help you :w00t:

Your older one a boy or girl? xxxx

How exciting for you! Yes its so normal and nothing compared to the tears and frustration u will be feeling when baby arrives lol

Just enjoy the last few days of PUTTING YOUR FEET UP!!! or should I say swollen ankles aahhh!

Best of luck to you and take it easy!

Original Poster Mod & Ed

ClarityofMind;6371229

Honey you're gonna be just fine I promise.. xxyou got an in built 17 yr … Honey you're gonna be just fine I promise.. xxyou got an in built 17 yr old babysitter to help you :w00t:Your older one a boy or girl? xxxx

It's a boy, he's quite pleased but laid down ground rules, no nappy changing and no xbox 360 sharing!

wishihadadonkey;6371273

It's a boy, he's quite pleased but laid down ground rules, no nappy … It's a boy, he's quite pleased but laid down ground rules, no nappy changing and no xbox 360 sharing!

bless him lol!!

My eldest is a boy.. my youngest is too.. they get on like a house on fire.... my lil one follows his big brother around everywhere :w00t:

You'll be fine babes really, if you feel emotional just come share your feelings with us ladies, we'll support you xxxxx

I cry at Neighbours & Home & Away and i'm not even pregnant:w00t:

Good luck OP you'll be fine, please let us know how u get on
    Been to see my friends new born this morning and he sooo cute, makes me feel broody and Im a man :oops:

magicbeans;6371106

emo = emotional?nah dont worry..... hormones!and GOOD LUCK! do u know … emo = emotional?nah dont worry..... hormones!and GOOD LUCK! do u know what ur havig?

i reckon the op will have either a boy or a girl

deb8z;6371373

I cry at Neighbours & Home & Away and i'm not even pregnant:w00t:

Glad that wasn't just me then :oops:

yeah its the norm i cried at everything when i was pregnant heres a short list of things that mede me cry when i was preggers

dropped freshly made potato skins all over the kitchen floor
    hot water ran out
    clothes didnt fit me anymore
    shoes didnt fit me anymore
    hair was rank
    boobs got more massive
    couldnt sleep
    wanted ice cream at 3 in the morning

wow i can wait to get pregnant again:?

treble99;6371526

Good luck OP you'll be fine, please let us know how u get on :)Been to … Good luck OP you'll be fine, please let us know how u get on :)Been to see my friends new born this morning and he sooo cute, makes me feel broody and Im a man :oops:

you're so not helping lol xxxx

Mum2Connor&Cerys;6371147

Thanks.I burnt a bagel this morning too,just binned it and sliced another.

Ohhhh - wouldn't wanna get on the wrong side of you! :lol:

ilovepink;6371962

yeah its the norm i cried at everything when i was pregnant heres a short … yeah its the norm i cried at everything when i was pregnant heres a short list of things that mede me cry when i was preggersdropped freshly made potato skins all over the kitchen floorhot water ran outclothes didnt fit me anymoreshoes didnt fit me anymorehair was rankboobs got more massivecouldnt sleepwanted ice cream at 3 in the morningwow i can wait to get pregnant again:?

i so identify with this...

had mood swings...
    couldnt sleep properly
    would worry about teeny things and make them massive
    boobs hurt
    back hurt, hips hurt stomach hurt
    got mad at feeling fat
    got crazy about clothes lol
    lived on coca cola and oranges lol

ClarityofMind;6372042

i so identify with this... had mood swings... couldnt sleep properlywould … i so identify with this... had mood swings... couldnt sleep properlywould worry about teeny things and make them massiveboobs hurtback hurt, hips hurt stomach hurtgot mad at feeling fatgot crazy about clothes lollived on coca cola and oranges lol

So...no change there then?! :lol:

moob;6372114

So...no change there then?! :lol:

pretty much... lol ;-)

leilahfun;6371873

Glad that wasn't just me then :oops:

Nooooooooo I was balling my eyes out at Belles funeral and poor Aidan.

Sorry OP,i'm going O/T,hope you feel better soon:thumbsup:

you may as well change your username now to-ivehadadonkey:-D

how you feeling now hun, any better? xx

Original Poster Mod & Ed

ClarityofMind;6375048

how you feeling now hun, any better? xx

Yes thanks, now I know it's normal and I'm not a fruitcake lol, will try and go more with the flow

wishihadadonkey;6375200

Yes thanks, now I know it's normal and I'm not a fruitcake lol, will try … Yes thanks, now I know it's normal and I'm not a fruitcake lol, will try and go more with the flow

aww no hun, you're fine xx

wont be much longer now anyway x x

you excited? x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764680
      2. Samsung Note 856
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4352030
      4. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…26113

See more discussions