Groups

help ?

so, its a friday night, and me and my OH have nothing to do... anybody have any ideas that we could do

Thanks in advance people

16 Comments

hide the sausage ?

go see a movie?

Banned

Go make some chocolate cornflake cakes, hmmm

Hump!

talk to each other sit outside onpatio chat have lil drink then to bed

singer

Original Poster

djnaff;5292479

hide the sausage ?

ha, very, very tempting and this may end up being the case :thumbsup:

shosie;5292480

go see a movie?

seems like a good idea but there is no films out which we both want to see at the moment, also have limited funds, dont get paid un till next friday

Zootaga;5292488

Go make some chocolate cornflake cakes, hmmm

this souds like a fun idea, may have to take up on this but would have to get cornflakes first as i dont have any :?

the cleaning

Original Poster

blackpeppa;5292539

the cleaning

rather not lol thats for her to do, not both of us lol, joking i do, do my fair share of HW but she does do more lol

watch a movie together eating ice cream and cuddle up in bed
    what i'd like to do if i didnt have to exams to study for lol

Watch tv or play a board game...play a computer game if you have a console.

oooo you can play truth or dare, it'll be fun with just you two and bring you guys closer together :whistling:

Original Poster

Mum2Connor&Cerys;5292904

Watch tv or play a board game...play a computer game if you have a … Watch tv or play a board game...play a computer game if you have a console.

my OH doesn't like my 360 she thinks im addicted to it lol (i have to admit i kind of am

ilovelilac;5292853

watch a movie together eating ice cream and cuddle up in bed :)what i'd … watch a movie together eating ice cream and cuddle up in bed :)what i'd like to do if i didnt have to exams to study for lol

sounds like a plan thanks lilac yeah i really should be doing my coursework at it NEEDS to be in and i have a lot to do oh well lol

you really dont need tips on what to do with your missus do you lol

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;5293038

you really dont need tips on what to do with your missus do you lol

not in that way no :-) ;-) but it just seems that we keep playing that game but where i live, there is nothing to do which we haven't recently done lol

Too bad she don't like 360,and thinks you play too much,well I've an idea,we've not 1,so send it over to me and I'll make use of it.

Original Poster

Mum2Connor&Cerys;5293988

Too bad she don't like 360,and thinks you play too much,well I've an … Too bad she don't like 360,and thinks you play too much,well I've an idea,we've not 1,so send it over to me and I'll make use of it.

well i dont think i can do that :-P sorry but i do like my 360 how can you not have one ?! they are absolutely amazing and SO addictive if you get the right game :-) and for me thats COD4 (call of duty 4 for those people who aren't gamers lol)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?12
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767129
      3. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1831
      4. In-store receipt cashback - Shopitize, TopCashBack's 'Groceries', Quidco's …2599

See more discussions