Found 10th May 2009
Recently bought a skypephone S1 But I'd like to replace the housing since its pretty scratched.
Any Idea's how to do so? I've seen new housing on ebay, know anywhere else?
And how do I open skypephone S1....what screwdriver, where are the screws etc.
THANKS IN ADVANCE!
Any help means rep 4 u

3skypephone.com/for…726

1. Misc
  2. Skype
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Skype
8 Comments

check out the "three" forums, I checked youtube but i couldn't find much, i'm sure if you ask a question on there you will get a response.

]http//ww…um/

Don't they just pop off like the housing on Nokia Phones?

Original Poster

hmm...ok i will do. rep added to both. please try and help! l0l. and it doesnt come off like nokia...

Banned

screws are probaly in where the batteries go along with clips

Original Poster

ive seen the screws they look like t screws wat t screwdriver do i use t10 15 wat?

bilalbilal;5172385

ive seen the screws they look like t screws wat t screwdriver do i use … ive seen the screws they look like t screws wat t screwdriver do i use t10 15 wat?

Take it to Maplin to find the correct screwdriver. You could be right about the T10, but I would not buy it off eBay as it might not be. Maplin have them. B&Q sell sets of this type of screwdriver, but that might be a waste of money for you. You could ask your local mobile phone shop to sell you a screwdriver.

Original Poster

thx!!! REP ADDED TO ALL - FOUND MY SPARE T10 SCREWDRIVER AND REPLACED HOSUING :d

Banned

bilalbilal;5173376

thx!!! REP ADDED TO ALL - FOUND MY SPARE T10 SCREWDRIVER AND REPLACED … thx!!! REP ADDED TO ALL - FOUND MY SPARE T10 SCREWDRIVER AND REPLACED HOSUING :d

jobs a good un!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers22
    2. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition60626
    3. Magazine competitions - Issue 41 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717
    4. daily mail comp - win a trip to queensland - comp closes 8th november, 201777

See more discussions