help

Banned 4
Found 25th Jun 2009
i need to bleed my front brake on my 125 motorbike, anybody in the cheshire area can do it proper for me??? cheers

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
4 Comments

Original Poster Banned

can anyone help?? :'(

It is pretty easy to do if you can get a one way vale bleeder,You can even make one,If you get a piece of pipe about a foot long that fits snug on your bleed valve,Then in the other end screw in a bolt to seal that end,Then about an inch from the end make a cut with a sharp modelling knife or razor blade about ten mm long,This will let fluid out but stop it returning ,Drop this end in a bottle and fit the other end to the bleed vale,Turn the bleed valve about a quarter turn and pump the lever making sure you keep it topped upwith fluid,

Yeah, have a go yourself first. It really is easy & you don't need many tools, just a small bottle of brake fluid & give it a go.

Think of the sense of achievement once you've done it + this is the best way to learn :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

tonyg1962;5584532

It is pretty easy to do if you can get a one way vale bleeder,You can … It is pretty easy to do if you can get a one way vale bleeder,You can even make one,If you get a piece of pipe about a foot long that fits snug on your bleed valve,Then in the other end screw in a bolt to seal that end,Then about an inch from the end make a cut with a sharp modelling knife or razor blade about ten mm long,This will let fluid out but stop it returning ,Drop this end in a bottle and fit the other end to the bleed vale,Turn the bleed valve about a quarter turn and pump the lever making sure you keep it topped upwith fluid,

BeeKeeper;5584602

Yeah, have a go yourself first. It really is easy & you don't need many … Yeah, have a go yourself first. It really is easy & you don't need many tools, just a small bottle of brake fluid & give it a go.Think of the sense of achievement once you've done it + this is the best way to learn :thumbsup:

cheers for help guys but dont wanna cock it up - dont fancy messing around with my brakes and getting it wrong
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Shaving Cream Recommendations22
    2. Mobile from China - Fault - Warranty Issue - Repair - Postage - Banggood.co…22
    3. Ps4 deals22
    4. Holiday discount centre is a scam510

See more discussions