Groups

help

Banned
    i need to bleed my front brake on my 125 motorbike, anybody in the cheshire area can do it proper for me??? cheers

4 Comments

Original Poster Banned

can anyone help?? :'(

It is pretty easy to do if you can get a one way vale bleeder,You can even make one,If you get a piece of pipe about a foot long that fits snug on your bleed valve,Then in the other end screw in a bolt to seal that end,Then about an inch from the end make a cut with a sharp modelling knife or razor blade about ten mm long,This will let fluid out but stop it returning ,Drop this end in a bottle and fit the other end to the bleed vale,Turn the bleed valve about a quarter turn and pump the lever making sure you keep it topped upwith fluid,

Yeah, have a go yourself first. It really is easy & you don't need many tools, just a small bottle of brake fluid & give it a go.

Think of the sense of achievement once you've done it + this is the best way to learn :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

tonyg1962;5584532

It is pretty easy to do if you can get a one way vale bleeder,You can … It is pretty easy to do if you can get a one way vale bleeder,You can even make one,If you get a piece of pipe about a foot long that fits snug on your bleed valve,Then in the other end screw in a bolt to seal that end,Then about an inch from the end make a cut with a sharp modelling knife or razor blade about ten mm long,This will let fluid out but stop it returning ,Drop this end in a bottle and fit the other end to the bleed vale,Turn the bleed valve about a quarter turn and pump the lever making sure you keep it topped upwith fluid,

BeeKeeper;5584602

Yeah, have a go yourself first. It really is easy & you don't need many … Yeah, have a go yourself first. It really is easy & you don't need many tools, just a small bottle of brake fluid & give it a go.Think of the sense of achievement once you've done it + this is the best way to learn :thumbsup:

cheers for help guys but dont wanna cock it up - dont fancy messing around with my brakes and getting it wrong
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73944532
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would1947
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767359
      4. Microsoft approve Hyperkin's remake of the OG Xbox controller22

See more discussions