Groups

Help

Hi - I've just spent about 5 mins preparing a deal and when I cam to post it i had been timed out of my log in and have lost all the text I typed. Will it have saved anywhere. I've tried the back button but I can't seem to get back to it...

11 Comments

start again im afraid

that happens to me when i make a long post and it's really annoying! now i just copy and paste what ive written when i sign back in

If you click Remember Me when you log in, it won't happen.

mod

This has happened to me a few times.
    What I do now, if it's a big post is prepare it in "word" then copy and paste. So if it does time me out I still have the word copy.

Original Poster

Cheers guys. It was actually a miss price on the B&Q website that was real difficult to explain in writing. I was actually quite pleased with the end product so you can imagine how damned *********** of I am that i lost it........ Maybe I'll give it another go tomorrow when I've calmed down a bit.......

Original Poster

andywedge;5874108

This has happened to me a few times.What I do now, if it's a big post is … This has happened to me a few times.What I do now, if it's a big post is prepare it in "word" then copy and paste. So if it does time me out I still have the word copy.

Thanks - I would have done that had I realsied there was a time out on the sign in....:x

mod

dinglebin;5874126

Cheers guys. It was actually a miss price on the B&Q website that was … Cheers guys. It was actually a miss price on the B&Q website that was real difficult to explain in writing. I was actually quite pleased with the end product so you can imagine how damned *********** of I am that i lost it........ Maybe I'll give it another go tomorrow when I've calmed down a bit.......

You do realise everyone is now on the B&Q website looking for it and wanting to post it. Go on, give it another go :thumbsup:

Original Poster

andywedge;5874155

You do realise everyone is now on the B&Q website looking for it and … You do realise everyone is now on the B&Q website looking for it and wanting to post it. Go on, give it another go :thumbsup:

Andy as a mod can you advise if a miss price is classed as a deal. I wasn't sure whether to post it in the 1st place.

Before you submit the deal, make sure you get one first caus you may run the risk of losing out! :whistling: [SIZE="1"](PM me the deal!)[/SIZE]

Come on, come on!! What's the B&Q misprint deal?

The suspense is killing me.

mod

dinglebin;5874171

Andy as a mod can you advise if a miss price is classed as a deal. I … Andy as a mod can you advise if a miss price is classed as a deal. I wasn't sure whether to post it in the 1st place.

Sorry for late reply. If you suspect a misprice but on the website it all looks OK, goes into the basket, checks out etc then it's always worth a post. There is always the chance that the company will honour it. Example ]HERE
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Microsoft approve Hyperkin's remake of the OG Xbox controller22
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047144
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would1946
      4. love affairs1958

See more discussions