Groups

help...?

right, its my dads birthday in 10 days and i haven't got him anything yet, can anybody give me ideas as i haven't got the slightest what to buy him! i have about £60 to spend on him.

Thanks Rep will be given to good answers

33 Comments

if he likes useing computer why not dragon naturally speaking then he can type as fast as he can talk

whats he into danny?

sport
    hobbies
    dislikes

mod

How old is he? Where in UK are you?

Original Poster

kylejohns;6030055

if he likes useing computer why not dragon naturally speaking then he can … if he likes useing computer why not dragon naturally speaking then he can type as fast as he can talk

lol i would, but he barely knows how to turn a computer on let alone use dragon :lol:!

holly100;6030058

whats he into danny?sport hobbies dislikes

football - arsenal, hobbies, sitting on his **** lol, dislikes - me :lol: exercise, he is turning 53 baring in mind lol

Original Poster

andywedge;6030076

How old is he? Where in UK are you?

he's turning 53 and im south east (Basingstoke)

Nice bottle of Port?

Original Poster

n1ck09;6030109

Nice bottle of Port?

he's just like me, beer and cider only lol

mod

Not wishing to push deals that I've posted but this is a cracker ]HERE
    Dinner and a London Show (of your choice) for £20 pp
    If I was SE rather than NW I'd be getting my old man this; better than a night in front of the TV again

for my dad i got him one of those packages where you race a car at a track and have a CD with pictures of him in the car and a film clip of him drivin it.

Dont know how much it all cost but i only paid £35 and my sister paid the rest. Dont ask me what type of car or where as i have no idea.

But if your dad is onto cars it could be something you look up. On the threads iv seen some deals in the past for this kind of thing, but not recently.

Home brew kit or a wine making kit..

Original Poster

andywedge;6030124

Not wishing to push deals that I've posted but this is a cracker … Not wishing to push deals that I've posted but this is a cracker ]HEREDinner and a London Show (of your choice) for £20 ppIf I was SE rather than NW I'd be getting my old man this; better than a night in front of the TV again

just checked all of the shows that is in your post mate but nothing in there which i can see that will give him interest, but still rep anyway for the help, and also a bit of advice, go see blood brothers! best musical i have EVER seen!

s_paul;6030128

for my dad i got him one of those packages where you race a car at a … for my dad i got him one of those packages where you race a car at a track and have a CD with pictures of him in the car and a film clip of him drivin it.Dont know how much it all cost but i only paid £35 and my sister paid the rest. Dont ask me what type of car or where as i have no idea.But if your dad is onto cars it could be something you look up. On the threads iv seen some deals in the past for this kind of thing, but not recently.

cheers mate thats a good idea, will have to look into it!

Original Poster

Captain Hook;6030138

Home brew kit or a wine making kit..

got him one for fathers day lol

hiking boots

Original Poster

Xiwt;6030143

hiking boots

didn't you see my reply a few up mate lol, he doesn't do exercise ! lol

mod

Take him to watch the footy. He'd love it

Original Poster

andywedge;6030165

Take him to watch the footy. He'd love it

i would but im a Liverpool fan and i dont think the other fans would appreciate me turning up wearing my traditional Liverpool shirt lol, also tickets are REALLY hard to get hold of at that price range, and he works shift work so i don't know when he works and when he doesn't lol

mod

A case of wine?
    Clint Eastwood DVD/BluRay boxset?
    Subscription to espn?

andywedge;6030198

A case of wine?Clint Eastwood DVD/BluRay boxset?Subscription to espn?

what an idea! best idea ever

Original Poster

tony_dudz;6030173

this>http://www.firebox.com/product/2269/Mystery-Box

not too sure about that, bit sceptical that it may be something that i would regret lol

Original Poster

andywedge;6030198

A case of wine?Clint Eastwood DVD/BluRay boxset?Subscription to espn?

he doesn't drink wine lol, we have most clint eastwood dvd's we haven't got a bluray ... YET, as i haven't got round to buying one lol, he is a strict football man only lol

danny09;6030160

didn't you see my reply a few up mate lol, he doesn't do exercise ! lol

so get him some timberlands...he'll love em

No problem, just get him a few crates of beer and a bottle of jd

mod

danny09;6030224

he doesn't drink wine lol, we have most clint eastwood dvd's we haven't … he doesn't drink wine lol, we have most clint eastwood dvd's we haven't got a bluray ... YET, as i haven't got round to buying one lol, he is a strict football man only lol

ESPN then

Sorted :thumbsup:

They took over from where Setanta left

Original Poster

tony_dudz;6030234

he wouldn't end up with the JD, that would be mine if i brought it lol

andywedge;6030238

ESPN thenSorted :thumbsup:They took over from where Setanta left

really ? i didn't know ESPN took over Setanta when did that happen!

tony_dudz;6030234

jd + 1

danny09;6030245

he wouldn't end up with the JD, that would be mine if i brought it … he wouldn't end up with the JD, that would be mine if i brought it lolreally ? i didn't know ESPN took over Setanta when did that happen!

46 epl plus the pile sh*t American sports. ugh baseball, nascar, AFL, NFL, NO WAY JOSE

mr jack and mr daniels know how to have a good time.

mod

danny09;6030245

he wouldn't end up with the JD, that would be mine if i brought it … he wouldn't end up with the JD, that would be mine if i brought it lolreally ? i didn't know ESPN took over Setanta when did that happen!

They have all the Footy Setanta had as of this season when Setanta went bust :thumbsup:

danny,
    i got my father and father in law a fantastic book for christmas.
    if arsenalis his them he will love this, its from a company think they are called "historic newspapers" its a hardback book with all the old newspaper reports about your team, present day back fifty years. my dad and father in law loved it, brought back so many memories, if you called tomorrow you could have it for his bd and you get to have a special message printed on the the inside, ie happy bd dad ect. [url]www.gettingpersonal.co.uk[/url]

craig guy;6030407

danny, i got my father and father in law a fantastic book for … danny, i got my father and father in law a fantastic book for christmas.if arsenalis his them he will love this, its from a company think they are called "historic newspapers" its a hardback book with all the old newspaper reports about your team, present day back fifty years. my dad and father in law loved it, brought back so many memories, if you called tomorrow you could have it for his bd and you get to have a special message printed on the the inside, ie happy bd dad ect. [url]www.gettingpersonal.co.uk[/url]

is the name of the company, 5 days delivery, fantastic reviews. let me know he likes it!:)

At 53 years of age, I reckon its all about experienes as opposed to material things, so buy him an experience, for example a scuba try dive. May open up a whole new world for him
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73844453
      2. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1957
      3. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?24
      4. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value26

See more discussions