Found 17th Sep 2009
Im not sure if iv posted this in right place, ive got a 2003 reg fiesta zetec and my radio doesnt seem to work it gets interference froms omething. and ive just bought a cheap fm transmitter for my ipod to listen to instead of listening to cd's all the time, but that doesnt work. does anyone know where i can get a new head unit from? cos i think its a faulty head unit, or maybe needs a new arial

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
4 Comments

Are you sure the aerial is actually connected and hasnt come away from the rear of the Head unit /.

Original Poster

not sure mate, i dont even know how to get it out of the dash because its in 3 parts came standard wen i got the car. cd player then radio then climate controls. dont really know how to take it out

rustb0y;6314780

not sure mate, i dont even know how to get it out of the dash because its … not sure mate, i dont even know how to get it out of the dash because its in 3 parts came standard wen i got the car. cd player then radio then climate controls. dont really know how to take it out

Is it a standard Ford Radio/CD player? You probably need some radio removal keys, which you could pick up off ebay for a few quid.

Have a look at the Radio and see if there are 4 little holes - 2 either side - of the radio section?

Get the 'keys' - stick keys in each of those and pull radio out.

Original Poster

yea its the standard cd /radio player. right cheers mate, ill get some off ebay and then see if theres some connection loose or something, and make sure arial is actually plugged in it. cheers for quick replys appreciate it
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247574
    2. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322829
    3. word association Game74244874
    4. Add one, leave one game54315395

See more discussions