Groups

help

I am looking for a star wars duel lightsaber retail at 29.99. i cant find them anywhere or on any web site can some1 help please.

9 Comments

have you tried toys r us??

I saw both red and blue ones in Macro yesterday, if you have a store near you.
    Think they were £25 or £22 plus vat.

arcangel111;7110925

http://www.choice.co.uk/dual-action-lightsaber/596906262.prd;jsessionid=U5guBPcfXtwGLjQpfiw4eA**.fts016:-7?browseToken=%2Fb%2F5177%2Fo%2F3&prdToken=/p/prod463866-sku809703low stock selling fast @ £36

You can use the £30 off first order code on this.
    They are part of the littlewoods group etc.

Have you looked at forbidden planet? x

Original Poster

i tried choice but no stock. tried toys r us but no stock. thanks

Choice have stock in now? you could try littlewoods or woolworths also.

Original Poster

choice stays in stock but when i go to checkout it says no stock. littlewoods says no stock 2. thanks

Is it like the one Darth Maul has? the dual ended red one? If yes, then the only place i could find one for my 5 year old was from ebay.com, had to buy from america as the uk ones we found were not the same length on each side. Hope that helps a little.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2461
      2. Online order Packaging - Share your best or worst1931
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17846375
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767298

See more discussions