Groups

help..

can i use first class recorded to sent a parcel? or is it only standard parcel and parcel force? never sent a big parcel before.
    thanks

23 Comments

depends on the weight

you can send up to 4kg 1st class recorded

Original Poster

jamstaruk1972;8289595

depends on the weight

6 kg?

Elves;8289608

6 kg?

too heavy

use parcel to go they come to you and collect

Original Poster

so, the only way is parcel force and standard parcel. what is the best courier and cheapest please.
    i read reviews for city link are really bad.

Original Poster

i am reading the reviews for parcel2go. can anyone confirm that their service is reliable please, because from this reviews, they didn't come and collect on the day you booked. ciao.co.uk/Rev…207

Original Poster

i found parcel monkey but their cheapest one is city link which has really bad reviews. or am i wrong?

Elves;8289671

i am reading the reviews for parcel2go. can anyone confirm that their … i am reading the reviews for parcel2go. can anyone confirm that their service is reliable please, because from this reviews, they didn't come and collect on the day you booked. http://www.ciao.co.uk/Reviews/www_parcel2go_com__6143207

ive used them about 50 times NEVER failed to turn up or deliver and delivery has been next day 99% of the time even tho i was using the 48 hr service

and ive never had a seller complain of any damages

yes their are cheaper services but im happy to pay what i consder a great price for excelent service

Original Poster

jamstaruk1972;8289723

ive used them about 50 times NEVER failed to turn up or deliver and … ive used them about 50 times NEVER failed to turn up or deliver and delivery has been next day 99% of the time even tho i was using the 48 hr serviceand ive never had a seller complain of any damagesyes their are cheaper services but im happy to pay what i consder a great price for excelent service

excellent, your confirmation would do. i shall use them. thanks :thumbsup:

I now use parcel monkey
    Send with city link aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
    They are to lazy to come to my flat on 3rd floor in lift to deliver .

But choose next day before 18.00pm then no probs they have to try to deliver.
    Also is only £0.14 more at the moment £7.04 ish for up to 10kg.
    Also they collect from your home.
    I live 2 mins from there depot so when email comes with pdf file to print lable i can print it out and take it to city link and they take it off my hands no waiting in for pick up all day.

Original Poster

bigwheels;8289771

I now use parcel monkeySend with city link aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.They are to … I now use parcel monkeySend with city link aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.They are to lazy to come to my flat on 3rd floor in lift to deliver .But choose next day before 18.00pm then no probs they have to try to deliver.Also is only £0.14 more at the moment £7.04 ish for up to 10kg.Also they collect from your home.I live 2 mins from there depot so when email comes with pdf file to print lable i can print it out and take it to city link and they take it off my hands no waiting in for pick up all day.

what about the delivery? i read the review, they didn't even leave a card when no one at home. have you ever had any complain from reeiver?

Not with the before 18.00pm next day.
    No card not tried to deliver then claim delivery money back
    I dont like city link But next day 18.00 is a guaranteed service so they will deliver or card or end up delivering for free when you claim

Have you ever had any complain from reeiver?

NO not with next day 18.00pm

This was comment from last buyer from me he like dvds and delivery time.
    FANG" TASTIC ITEM"S 5***** SERVICE AND COMM"S CANNOT FAULT THIS SELLER 10/10

Also £1.00 from quidco only once but i have 11 tracking lets wait an see.

Original Poster

bigwheels;8289849

Not with the before 18.00pm next day.No card not tried to deliver then … Not with the before 18.00pm next day.No card not tried to deliver then claim delivery money backI dont like city link But next day 18.00 is a guaranteed service so they will deliver or card or end up delivering for free when you claimHave you ever had any complain from reeiver?NO not with next day 18.00pmThis was comment from last buyer from me he like dvds and delivery time.FANG" TASTIC ITEM"S 5***** SERVICE AND COMM"S CANNOT FAULT THIS SELLER 10/10

ok, thanks

Original Poster

[QUOTE=bigwheels;8289849]Not with the before 18.00pm next day.
    No card not tried to deliver then claim delivery money back
    I dont like city link But next day 18.00 is a guaranteed service so they will deliver or card or end up delivering for free when you claim

do they have guarantee service if not delivered by 6pm they will deliver for free? if so, that is more assuring. :thumbsup:

does it say so on their website?

I always use interparcel.com - tend to go for the UPS 1-2 day service, and they have not let me down yet - send up to about 30kg for £6.99 + VAT

Original Poster

flamingcarrot;8289910

I always use interparcel.com - tend to go for the UPS 1-2 day service, … I always use interparcel.com - tend to go for the UPS 1-2 day service, and they have not let me down yet - send up to about 30kg for £6.99 + VAT

how much more is their compensation up to £150

Elves;8289901

[QUOTE=bigwheels;8289849]Not with the before 18.00pm next day.No card not … [QUOTE=bigwheels;8289849]Not with the before 18.00pm next day.No card not tried to deliver then claim delivery money backI dont like city link But next day 18.00 is a guaranteed service so they will deliver or card or end up delivering for free when you claimdo they have guarantee service if not delivered by 6pm they will deliver for free? if so, that is more assuring. :thumbsup:does it say so on their website?

I dont know about wed site i went to the depot with video evidence from my security camera
    that there driver lied
    He did not even turn up let alone try to deliver or leave a card at my door tape shows no van or man.LOL
    Manager was not happy with ME go figure.
    But i said broken contrack lies false documentation fraud see you in the small claims court.
    5 min later petty cash for cost of delivery.
    Plus i have nothing better to do than be a pain in his you know what.
    My security camera was a great investment.Time date and face of driver if ever came.
    I got it cos i ordered a sat nav £400.00 and driver left it outside the front door when i was on holiday in spain for 2 weeks but said i signed for it.
    Court police etc fraud i was taken in by police for questioning said i lied and stole it.
    But when i proved i was in spain they were f**********d.
    All that trouble cos of a driver lie.

Original Poster

bigwheels;8290043

[QUOTE=Elves;8289901]I dont know about wed site i went to the depot with … [QUOTE=Elves;8289901]I dont know about wed site i went to the depot with video evidence from my security camerathat there driver liedHe did not even turn up let alone try to deliver or leave a card at my door tape shows no van or man.LOLManager was not happy with ME go figure.But i said broken contrack lies false documentation fraud see you in the small claims court.5 min later petty cash for cost of delivery.Plus i have nothing better to do than be a pain in his you know what.My security camera was a great investment.Time date and face of driver if ever came.I got it cos i ordered a sat nav £400.00 and driver left it outside the front door when i was on holiday in spain for 2 weeks but said i signed for it.Court police etc fraud i was taken in by police for questioning said i lied and stole it.But when i proved i was in spain they were f**********d.All that trouble cos of a driver lie.

hahahha, that should serve them.

Elves;8289945

how much more is their compensation up to £150

Depends which courier you go with - UPS is £50 standard, £100 costs an extra £2 and £250 is a fiver more.

Elves;8290083

[QUOTE=bigwheels;8290043]hahahha, that should serve them.

Yep.
    I have a 1TB hard drive now and it records forever and ever day and night.
    Even shows my neighbour and his blond friend ie not wife at 03.45 coming and then going a bit later on.
    Will store that for future use.
    Youve been well and truely framed LOL.

Original Poster

bigwheels;8290233

[QUOTE=Elves;8290083]Yep.I have a 1TB hard drive now and it records … [QUOTE=Elves;8290083]Yep.I have a 1TB hard drive now and it records forever and ever day and night.Even shows my neighbour and his blond friend ie not wife at 03.45 coming and then going a bit later on.Will store that for future use.Youve been well and truely framed LOL.

:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866382
      2. word association Game74044544
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2468
      4. Spotify Family Premium share721

See more discussions