Groups

Help!

Wonder if any of you could help.

I'm having trouble with my sony ericsson Satio in that i have an 8gb card in it but when i try to upload some more songs to it, it says not enough memory.
    I also can't transfer any of the songs or files i have on it to the memory card (i.e i cant find a way/option to do it)?
    I only have a few short videos and about 6 songs on it.

Any ideas please?

Rep for your help.

Cheers in advance

6 Comments

SuperEd

did u get the memory card with it? if not if brought from ebay could be fake

Original Poster

I can't remember if it was 1 that came with it or the 1 that i already had.
    The problem is i deleted off the 1 i already had and i gave 1 of them to the guy that bought my old phone.
    When i saved a video to my phone, it asked whether i wanted to save it to the phone memory or the memory card so i think it can see the card ok but i just cant find a way to transfer anything to it and it won't save anything to it??

What did you use the card with before (if it wasn't the one that came with the phone)? If you used it for something else it may have other files on it that don't show up on the phone...

Original Poster

Used it with my old c905

Original Poster

Cheers for your ideas guys, Rep'd.
    Anybody else got any other ideas?

Original Poster

Has nobody got a satio?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047174
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17876398
      3. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow1022
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7251373

See more discussions