Groups

HELP

Anyone know a car rental that will allow travel from naples to calais! Im stuck in tunisia with the kids and have worked out a way to get to naples overt next couple of days but stuck from there! Sorry using dodgy tunisian keyboard§ in internet cafe:

11 Comments

SuperEd

]http//ww…ZLK hope this helps

yep, ive just tried the above for you, you can pick up at naples airport and drop off at calais

wow - good luck - with that

denandyas;8385798

wow - good luck - with that

Best of luck of getting home safely.
    Out of curiosity, please let me know how much they charge for the 'one-way-rental'.

Some colleagues of mine got stuck in Poland this week and took a rental back to Brussels.

Rental fee 90 Euros
    One-way fee: 950 Euros (!!!)

Banned

Ouch. Good luck getting back. If anything good comes out of it, you'll get a nice long drive sight-seeing Europe by car!

just steal a car and dump it in calais

good luck

Original Poster

Thanks chaps. Just got home...

How much it cost ya then? i remember seeing this thread but people had already helped so didnt comment before! glad your back now!

Original Poster

asayer;8433510

How much it cost ya then? i remember seeing this thread but people had … How much it cost ya then? i remember seeing this thread but people had already helped so didnt comment before! glad your back now!

]New thread
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?34209
      2. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1213
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …90154
      4. Are these two things distinctly different to you?30115

See more discussions