HELP!!!

my laptop has been infected with the robert green virus.............. i cant save anything!!!

16 Comments

hehe :thumbsup:

http://www.vexnews.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/tumbleweed.gif

Haha, good one! :-D

Original Poster

livingthelife07;8836195

Haha, good one! :-D

i have to laugh or il go mad:roll:

Banned

not remotely funny

Original Poster

ODB_69;8836343

not remotely funny

try getting a sense of humour:p if i dont laugh il cry:thumbsup:

Banned

have you tried malwarebytes, very good

Starr;8836187

Is that supposed to be tumbleweed, or the speed of the ball that was let in the back of the net?

robert green condoms now on sale, extra slippery but your guaranteed not to catch anything

whats the difference between robert green and hitler? hitler only ended the hopes of 6 million people

Starr;8836187

boom boom!!!!:oops:

i love how the english cant see the funny side of being the joke of the world cup!!!
Lucky if they even get past the group stages!

Original Poster

big willy style;8836654

i love how the english cant see the funny side of being the joke of the … i love how the english cant see the funny side of being the joke of the world cup!!!Lucky if they even get past the group stages!

i am english mate:) if i dont laugh about it il cry. still think we will go through to next stage but not much further:thumbsup:

mr miagi;8836686

i am english mate:) if i dont laugh about it il cry. still think we will … i am english mate:) if i dont laugh about it il cry. still think we will go through to next stage but not much further:thumbsup:

your the only one buddy if you never talked yourselfs up so much it wouldnt be as bad yous look mediocre usa should have won!:w00t:

Original Poster

big willy style;8836719

your the only one buddy if you never talked yourselfs up so much it … your the only one buddy if you never talked yourselfs up so much it wouldnt be as bad yous look mediocre usa should have won!:w00t:

i said before the game it wouldnt be a walkover.i hope im wrong and we do win it. cant see it though

Like it.... I wondered how long it would take till the jokes started.... :-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How dangerous is Donald trump?1541
    2. The PlayStation VR (PSVR) Thread861853
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764112
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846129

See more discussions