Groups

help

Putting this outside the weekend thread cos I was hoping to get some advice from a wider audiance.

My son put washing up liquide in the washing machine thismorning. I cleaned what I thought was most of it out. and put it on to rince. However I've jsut gone through and the machine is filled with bubbles its leaked all over the floor and flooded the room. Any Ideas as to what to do and has he burst my washing machine???

9 Comments

The same thing has happened to me Jen, my machine was fine after several rinse cycles.

Original Poster

fireheaven

The same thing has happened to me Jen, my machine was fine after several … The same thing has happened to me Jen, my machine was fine after several rinse cycles.

few thank god don't have the cash to buy another one lol. But Flippin heck... Bubbles EVERWHERE!!!! :?

jennybubbles

few thank god don't have the cash to buy another one lol. But Flippin … few thank god don't have the cash to buy another one lol. But Flippin heck... Bubbles EVERWHERE!!!! :?

Very fitting given your ID :giggle:

[CENTER] [SIZE="5"]Just the wee man's practice run
    for this year's party!!?!?!
    [/SIZE]
    http://www.ravelinks.com/flyers/2006/northeast/mrbu1.jpg[/CENTER]

Original Poster

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO

[CENTER] [SIZE="5"]Just the wee man's practice runfor this year's … [CENTER] [SIZE="5"]Just the wee man's practice runfor this year's party!!?!?![/SIZE][/CENTER]

How long have you been waiting to use that charlie?? :giggle:

OMG jen..troubles..lucky it wasn't domestos!!

Original Poster

currychops

OMG jen..troubles..lucky it wasn't domestos!!

My floor would have been really clean then!

Lol, Living up to your username!

I'd imagine it'll wash out, Not sure if there is anything you could put in to balance out the bubbles though.

Original Poster

Ach thanks guys its begining to run clear after its 3rd wash cycle
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?33194
      2. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News56
      3. RIP DOCTOR WHO710
      4. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial1218

See more discussions