Groups

Help

OK purchased one of them Xbox live starter kits from Amazon some time back when they were posted on here. I foolishly entered my visa details.. and I had an email tellin me I would auto renew my xbox live when the 3 months were over and a 12 month pass would be purchased.. I was meant to get to call them... just saw an email confirming my 12 month pass. My account has been idle for say... the best part of 3 months. Whats the chances of me getting my money back....? :-(

5 Comments

Extremely slim, microsoft hold a strict no refund policy, which you agree to when signing up to xbox live.

Original Poster

t0mm

Extremely slim, microsoft hold a strict no refund policy, which you agree … Extremely slim, microsoft hold a strict no refund policy, which you agree to when signing up to xbox live.

How much, would you say their 12 month suscribtion costs?

I know for xbox 360 its 39.99 or 49.99 cant check atm as i cant find my 360 controller

Hey hey hey! Slow down! A similar thing happened to me. I was so busy It completely slipped my mind to ring and cancel and they auto-renewed me for a further 12 months. I hadn't used my Live account in 9 months (what a waste).

I rang them up and they immediately issued a refund. It will really help your case that your account was also idle.

Original Poster

MBeeching

Hey hey hey! Slow down! A similar thing happened to me. I was so busy It … Hey hey hey! Slow down! A similar thing happened to me. I was so busy It completely slipped my mind to ring and cancel and they auto-renewed me for a further 12 months. I hadn't used my Live account in 9 months (what a waste).I rang them up and they immediately issued a refund. It will really help your case that your account was also idle.

Thanks for that! Seriously judging by the other comments above I would have not even called. But anyhows I called them, explained the situation and the guy gave me a ref for my refund. Cheers. :thumbsup:

Zak.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764471
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …1731
      3. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?1647
      4. Are these two things distinctly different to you?27106

See more discussions