debenhams.com/web…ses

I have a 16 but it does not fit and Debenhams do not do it in purple anymore

The wedding is in May and I am at my wits end as to what to do

Thanks,

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
5 Comments

I've looked on ebay and additions for you. I'm not sure how it works, but can you get it altered for your size??

Have you contacted Debenhams Customer Service to see if any stores have stock remaining?
Other than that have you tried looking at Gumtree, Preloved, freeads.
Best bet would probably look for a local dressmaker and see if they can alter the one you have like poppins_mary suggested.

Original Poster

saintscouple

Have you contacted Debenhams Customer Service to see if any stores have … Have you contacted Debenhams Customer Service to see if any stores have stock remaining?Other than that have you tried looking at Gumtree, Preloved, freeads.Best bet would probably look for a local dressmaker and see if they can alter the one you have like poppins_mary suggested.

Thanks Siantscouple, I've tried Debenhams who done a nationwide search, apparently none of the UK stores have it.

Original Poster

poppins_mary

I've looked on ebay and additions for you. I'm not sure how it works, … I've looked on ebay and additions for you. I'm not sure how it works, but can you get it altered for your size??

Thanks Poppins, it looks like we have to be heading that way.

I have one in my basket on debenhams size in an 18 but they also have a 20 too?

I put a message on your other post too. Just put in your link in address bar and it comes up on the debenhams site as they also have a ordering depot somewhere, they showed me at the weekend when i was looking for something.

Rather long link below but it has the 2 dresses in shopping bag ready to pay for if you need to but it will be on my account!

debenhams.com/web…Add
Edited by: "fifitrix123" 15th Apr 2011
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Is this junction box wired properly??1015
    2. Foo fighters presale code.2222
    3. landlord trying to get tenant to purchase a new bed when the old one was al…46
    4. What's this on my neighbours roof?1517

See more discussions