Groups

Help

Can any-one help me get my money back please. Purchased Dvd's as some other's did from Tupero. 3 weeks later no Dvd's. Have messaged Tupero, no response.

11 Comments

which for sale thread?

Banned

inb4 ''phone them''

hotukdeals.com/for…414

he hasnt been online it seems..and ASB looks like he is dealing with it?

plumberman01

http://www.hotukdeals.com/for-sale-trade/for-sale-mass-dvd-clearout-pt-2-comedy-animated-2-plus-postage-make-an-offer/943414he hasnt been online it seems..and ASB looks like he is dealing with it?

Ooh it must all be sorted then as the account is still active

aScottishBloke- Jun 09, 2011 08:51This account will be terminated within … aScottishBloke- Jun 09, 2011 08:51This account will be terminated within 24 hrs should there be no resolution

yeh i can obv see that...i didnt say it was sorted! but surely she needs to contact ASB?
    And as the seller hasnt been online it could be a genuine problem?

plumberman01

http://www.hotukdeals.com/for-sale-trade/for-sale-mass-dvd-clearout-pt-2-comedy-animated-2-plus-postage-make-an-offer/943414he hasnt been online it seems..and ASB looks like he is dealing with it?

aScottishBloke- Jun 09, 2011 08:51This account will be terminated within … aScottishBloke- Jun 09, 2011 08:51This account will be terminated within 24 hrs should there be no resolution

Edited by: "plumberman01" 17th Jun 2011

Not sure it has been sorted - on another thread ASB was asked to keep the thread open for a week I think as another poster had asked for that. I think some of the others who have not received have work details for Tupero. Contact ASB and good luck

Banned

Seriously:

hotukdeals.com/for…026

Follow that advice, you'll be able to name and shame elsewhere.

hotukdeals.com/for…653

Another posting. Benefit of the doubt was given re house move, but the member has internet access, working elsewhere, but alas has not returned here.

Lockdown will be applied very soon.

If you are trapped in a burning car, or drowning, then starting a thread with 'Help' makes sense.

Losing £8 doesn't.

cw9652

If you are trapped in a burning car, or drowning, then starting a thread … If you are trapped in a burning car, or drowning, then starting a thread with 'Help' makes sense.Losing £8 doesn't.

If trapped in a burning car then mailing misc would not be my #1 option!

AberdeenDad

If trapped in a burning car then mailing misc would not be my #1 option!

and following on from that I have yet to see a waterproof PC or smart phone.

Original Poster

Contact made last week no replies so far
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764471
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …1731
      3. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?1647
      4. Are these two things distinctly different to you?27106

See more discussions