Found 5th Feb 2010
hi just listed this on there thought it would be ok but its not
hotukdeals.com/ite…s-f
i have been told not to relist but does this meen i can not just put two pairs on

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
9 Comments

I think the problem is you have various sizes of new items in effect looking like a trader.

Original Poster

harlzter;7762747

I think the problem is you have various sizes of new items in effect … I think the problem is you have various sizes of new items in effect looking like a trader.

yes i no wot you meen

car*cheap;7762775

yes i no wot you meen

They are asking you to explain where you got 7 different sizes of pants from and telling you not to relist until you have explained,

Original Poster

tonyg1962;7762834

They are asking you to explain where you got 7 different sizes of pants … They are asking you to explain where you got 7 different sizes of pants from and telling you not to relist until you have explained,

i have explaned but how do i find out when i can relist them if only 2

car*cheap;7762867

i have explaned but how do i find out when i can relist them if only 2

sigma has edited her post to include more information to the thread.

* Thanks for the report car*cheap - if you could please provide uploaded … * Thanks for the report car*cheap - if you could please provide uploaded copies of the sales receipt via the report button we can review & unlock this thread for you if appropriate.

Original Poster

thesaint;7762885

sigma has edited her post to include more information to the thread.

what do i do if i do not have it

car*cheap;7762918

You need to stick to the thread and explain and ask if you can just list two items, If Sigma says yes then you will have to close that thread and wait seven days before relisting,

car*cheap;7762918

Not sell them on HUKD?

Original Poster

thanks every1
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet3593
    2. black friday dates for halfords11
    3. One4all gift cards can only be converted to Amazon codes until MIDNIGHT TON…66
    4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226663

See more discussions