Groups

Help / Advice ?

I don't need advice or help, which may indicate that I do... who knows? But all threads seem to need it... so let's economise on space... post your needs here.

19 Comments

i need some luck!

Original Poster

r4ge

i need some luck!

izzy wizzy.. let's get bizzy... (any change?)

jonb2412

izzy wizzy.. let's get bizzy... (any change?)

well a coke zero can just appeared right in front of me.

Original Poster

r4ge

well a coke zero can just appeared right in front of me.

Anybody else need help?

I need some strength to get though the vast majority of questions on here that are just ridiculous or can be aswered by "google it" or "contact the supplier/shop"!

Original Poster

Jumpingphil

With people putting threads like this up, it's no wonder others are … With people putting threads like this up, it's no wonder others are asking for help and advice.

JP... chill... or I'll work my magic and you will be condemned to 6 out of 10 in the next month of funtrivia...

Original Poster

Jumpingphil

Some advice.....Gothrough a spell checker when you post.

I copied and pasted yours... lol... noticed it but was too polite to mention it

Original Poster

cdm22

I need some strength to get though the vast majority of questions on here … I need some strength to get though the vast majority of questions on here that are just ridiculous or can be aswered by "google it" or "contact the supplier/shop"!

there....

Original Poster

Jumpingphil

Mine?Check your quotes or you will be docked 5 points from now until … Mine?Check your quotes or you will be docked 5 points from now until Easter in the quiz.I didn't say that.See here for quiz.

Sorry JP... my mistake... but was his mistake.. I copied and pasted "his" ... but nice promotional opportunity taken.

Alright then, help me.
    My bonnet won't lock down on my Y reg Renault Scenic. I've oiled the catch but no luck.
    Help...?

Original Poster

minifish33

Alright then, help me.My bonnet won't lock down on my Y reg Renault … Alright then, help me.My bonnet won't lock down on my Y reg Renault Scenic. I've oiled the catch but no luck.Help...?

Look at the bonnet lock... it's pushed too far... on a spring... force it back... and close... and step back, breathe,,, ...... and relax

minifish33

Alright then, help me.My bonnet won't lock down on my Y reg Renault … Alright then, help me.My bonnet won't lock down on my Y reg Renault Scenic. I've oiled the catch but no luck.Help...?

place both hands on bonnet and press down hard!

My nephew asked for a DSI for Xmas,his Mother has bought him one,he writes his Xmas list tonight,it isn't on it,help ? lol

Original Poster

deb8z

My nephew asked for a DSI for Xmas,his Mother has bought him one,he … My nephew asked for a DSI for Xmas,his Mother has bought him one,he writes his Xmas list tonight,it isn't on it,help ? lol

Nomatter how old he is.. he will appreciate the fact that he can get £100 on ebay for it.. if he isn't bluffing.

jonb2412

Nomatter how old he is.. he will appreciate the fact that he can get £100 … Nomatter how old he is.. he will appreciate the fact that he can get £100 on ebay for it.. if he isn't bluffing.

He's 7,he has no concept of money hmmm

Original Poster

deb8z

He's 7,he has no concept of money hmmm

then go for the bluffing answer... he'll be over joyed

I'll tell him the dsi is the Lego Police station he has now asked for in disguise X)

I ended up leaving it all night, tried again in the morning and wahey, she worked a treat! Thanks for the advice (I think!) ;-)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How to cancel Sky subscription46
      2. 4K TV Deals?44
      3. Need help with buying a 4K TV for gaming22
      4. How to rejoin BT as New Customer when already with them?11

See more discussions