Help / Advice Parking Liverpool please ?

Found 11th May
Hi looking for ??? free street parking or cheap is'h parking Tuesday 14th near Jurys hotel will be after 5.30 pm and ideas ??

??free after 6pm or where to park safe please
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
You can park on the street here —> (L1 0AJ) for upto 2hrs free throughout the day or free after 6pm-8am. Not too far from the jury hotel. But free!
SteMoss11 m ago

You can park on the street here —> (L1 0AJ) for upto 2hrs free t …You can park on the street here —> (L1 0AJ) for upto 2hrs free throughout the day or free after 6pm-8am. Not too far from the jury hotel. But free!

Oh Thank you so much is that all street parking free after 6pm ??? around the docks areas
what street is L1 0AJ ??
aw0821 m ago

Oh Thank you so much is that all street parking free after 6pm ??? …Oh Thank you so much is that all street parking free after 6pm ??? around the docks areas what street is L1 0AJ ??

Blundle street. its the road next to mcdonalds. Most of that area is free. Not too sure about free parking around the Albert Dock after 6, i doubt it.
Turn right after Arnold Clark (Arnold Clark on your right) loads of free parking around there day and night, even outside and opposite Arnold Clark and Mazda Sefton Street. If night park near Cain's Stanhope street and surrounding roads
Edited by: "caverncity" 11th May
Why not q-park right opposite Albert dock £5 voucher below
33783319-pQv3s.jpg
Thanks for HELP really appreciate it i am traveling in from Bury lancs

not sure even where i will come into Liverpool ?? after work in Bury leaving at 4-430 pm for few hours to meet my cousin who is on a trip from Australia she staying at Jurys

did think of staying over night somewhere cheapish room for 1 .......

would usually come in by train but time restraints after work think its best to come by car not even sure how long will take in rush hour ........ thanks again
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants